.tv TV Themes for Joomla.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.COM QUE.COMTop Member
Impact
1,000
I've seen nice templates for wordpress and joomla. One of the thread here introduce the best of wordpress for .TV theme.

Any recommendation for joomla with TV themes/layouts?

Thanks in advance.
Em
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
on!SPOT said:
I absolutely adore Joomla :kickass:
I agree.
I use wordpress and Joomla.
I like Joomla more.
 
0
•••
Thank you!
 
0
•••
Makis,

Many thanks for sharing the info. Do you know if those template also support Simplified Chinese ?
 
0
•••
james0306 said:
Makis,

Many thanks for sharing the info. Do you know if those template also support Simplified Chinese ?

Hi James!!!
Templates can support any provided language by Joomla backend.
In order to install simplified Chinese for Joomla you must first install current Joomla template, then go here:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/456/details
and install the language pack and after that install your desired template.
 
1
•••
Great. That's exactly what I need. Thanks a lot, Makis, Rep added.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back