IT.COM

Best ways to get backlinks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gustavo-Woltmann

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
What is one of the best ways to get backlinks from related blogs? Comments! Leaving comments on blogs that are in the same broad niche as yours is a very powerful way to get your own blog to have some of that lucrative search engine traffic that everyone loves. The more you do it, the better the results you will see. In some cases, Google and the other major search engines will rank your blog very quickly if they see this type of pedigree backlink.

Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have backlinkrz.com and more links at free.marketing.
Everytime you write some original content you may as well add a link to your relevant content and drive traffic. I will go as far as to say anywhere you find you can post do it as your targeting. If you can target traffic with reciprocal links is ideal. Two similar niches sharing links back and forth. Backinks are any link to a site from anywhere including the back of site. So if your out to trade links try have them spot for spot but a link is a link and they all add up.

Last edited:
•••
The Best way to get contextual backlinks is to write well-researched long-form content. It will also help in ranking high in search results and will attract high number of backlinks.

•••
you can use google question hub for questions, just write on it & also submit there. this will increase your website traffic.

•••
you can use google question hub for questions, just write on it & also submit there. this will increase your website traffic.
Only available in the United States, India, Indonesia, and Nigeria......

If your in another country you have to go on a waiting list.....which I have done

Last edited:
•••
Only available in the United States, India, Indonesia, and Nigeria......

If your in another country you have to go on a waiting list.....which I have done

Just go to surferseo, free article outline generator, get your outline & write on it. this will help you.

or you can afford it, then it is very good.

The other option is Jarvis dot ai, just use 10,000 words free trial of Jarvis.

When you get your top-quality content, just post your content in a highly engaged Facebook group.

Or make a youtube short of it or Instagram reel & viral it.

I am honestly telling you, I prefer organic traffic. Because it saves & works well.

•••
Comment links are not that valued anymore. Good to have them for diversity, but not the main ones to drive "juice". You can use the moving man method or any other "trick" like that. If not, you'll probably have to pay for sponsored placement.

•••
I would highly recommend against comment link spam. It's no longer tolerated by blog owners and it's also frowned upon by Google. Guest posting is a much stronger option and gives you an incredible amount of SEO power.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks mate. All set up. Bit disappointed the hub doesn't show search volume. Seems like it's just to fill content gaps to Google without an obvious benefit to site publishers. Interesting platform though. Cheers.

•••
These are the Off page seo techniques to build quality backlinks
1) Forum postings
2) Blog commenting
3) Local listing
4) Guest content
5) Influencer outreach
6) Broken link building
7) Social Networking
8) QnA
9) Newsletters
10) Brand mentions
I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related info. Hope this helps.

•••
What is one of the best ways to get backlinks from related blogs? Comments! Leaving comments on blogs that are in the same broad niche as yours is a very powerful way to get your own blog to have some of that lucrative search engine traffic that everyone loves. The more you do it, the better the results you will see. In some cases, Google and the other major search engines will rank your blog very quickly if they see this type of pedigree backlink.

Gustavo Woltmann.

The best way to getting a backlink is to be create High PR Website Profile, Blogging submission , article submission, Forum commenting and guest posting as well....These are some authentic way to create backlink for your website to getting better search results and traffic in Google.

•••
The best way to getting a backlink is to be create High PR Website Profile, Blogging submission , article submission, Forum commenting and guest posting as well....These are some authentic way to create backlink for your website to getting better search results and traffic in Google.
The easiest and fastest way to get a high quality back link to your website is to pay for it. Very few people turn down cash. Yes it breaks Google's rules. But who cares if they don't know about it? Paying for backlinks isn't breaking the law. Sign a confidentiality agreement with your purchase. Obvs good content gets all sorts of backlinks over time. But do you really want to wait that long? Now if you'd rather not spend your money but spend your time getting high quality backlinks (which is essentially the same thing, since you could be earning money in a paid job) there is another way to get those high quality backlinks. Start e-mailing people and ask for links. All of this entire thread is 100% redundant if your website doesn't cut the mustard. What's the point of getting traffic to a sh1t website? Start there first. Be the best in your field.

Last edited:
•••

Gustavo Woltmann.
just buying, no one will backlink your site, you are not a trustworthy source, not a wiki, not some well-known brand.
the only thing, people always will keep with the source is posts with news, to avoid any problem if something wrong with their post.
really, no one will backlink you without any important reason.
the only way is to buy or exchange (but if your DA is low, no one with higher DA will backlink you).
but even if you buy, it will not guarantee anything, because the blog owner can remove your link one day.
just choose the right (keyword) domain and write at least 30 good SEO-optimized posts... and then write a good 20-100 posts without focusing on SEO, just write with simply readable language..
All free services with free backlinks are the worst thing and they will only damage your SEO..
If your site is informative, then get backlinks from the wiki... I added there a lot of links to my sites and after 2 years all links are still there...

Last edited:
•••
There are some techniques to get backlinks for your website:
- write a good content and promote it
- Get backlinks through infographics
- Do off-page activities like:
. social bookmarking
. guest posting
. directories
. business listing

•••
Hello,

Guest posting or publishing the article on some other blogger website with your website link is the most effective and reliable technique to create the backlinks.

•••
People still do comment backlinks? Lol. They don't work for SEO. They haven't for a long time.

•••
Here are the best ways to get backlinks:
  • Create high-quality, valuable content that others want to link to.
  • Guest posting on reputable websites within your niche can help build backlinks.
  • Reach out to industry influencers and request backlinks or collaborations.
  • Utilize social media platforms to share content and attract organic backlinks.
  • Participate in forums and discussions, including your website link in your signature.
  • Broken link building involves finding broken links on other websites and suggesting your content as a replacement.
  • Collaborate with other businesses or websites in your industry for mutually beneficial backlink opportunities.
  • Create and share infographics, as they are often shared and linked to by others.
  • Utilize online directories and industry-specific listings to build authoritative backlinks.

•••
Interesting thread. I will follow some of the advice here and try to get some backlinks. Thanks guys !

•••
Back