Dynadot

question Best Way to Sell Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premium_Domains

Established Member
Impact
I’m looking to hear some suggestions on how to sell domains quickly. I own some Meta domains and NFT domains. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum. First thing to know is “selling domains quickly” is an exception rather than a rule. This is a waiting game and patience is required for sales. If you have hand regs it can take many years if at all.

That being said if you are looking for small flips you can try here under the for sale area. People are not going to pay much here.

Other than that, list on DAN Afternic Sedo with name servers pointing to one and if you make a buy it now it should be at one venue only and make offer on the others.

•••
Welcome to the forum. First thing to know is “selling domains quickly” is an exception rather than a rule. This is a waiting game and patience is required for sales. If you have hand regs it can take many years if at all.

That being said if you are looking for small flips you can try here under the for sale area. People are not going to pay much here.

Other than that, list on DAN Afternic Sedo with name servers pointing to one and if you make a buy it now it should be at one venue only and make offer on the others.
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! I do have some listed on Sedo and Dan however I’m trying to figure out how to get more exposure to them. They are currently being parked as well, but looking on additional ways to get more people to see what’s available

•••
I’m looking to hear some suggestions on how to sell domains quickly. I own some Meta domains and NFT domains. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi

the title

Best Way to Sell Domains?​

is much different than your question in the post.

so, really, you're asking two questions, which will have different answers.

best way to sell domains?
is to buy domains that sell themselves.

how to sell domains quickly?
sell them for low prices

when it comes to meta and nft names, there are thousands for sale in every extension.
so, your competition is very high.

imo...

•••
Thanks
Sorry I can't share my secrets but here a tip

I hand reg domain with promo code at $4.99 and resell at $10......100% ROI
repeat 1 million times and million $$$$ comes in....easy peasy
For example, I hand reg malerage.com, whitemyself.com ,shitmeta.com, ghostbtc.com, ghostblockchain.com ... and can easily resell for more than $4.99 each

•••
sell them for low prices
Hi
your example is pretty much what i meant
i started basically doing the same thing, hand-regging names for $6.95 and reselling for $15 > $100
then scaled up pricing, as i acquired better domain names.

doubling your money at the bottom end, is still doubling your money!

imo...

•••
Sorry I can't share my secrets but here a tip

repeat 1 million times and million $$$$ comes in....easy peasy
For example, I hand reg malerage.com, whitemyself.com ,shitmeta.com, ghostbtc.com, ghostblockchain.com ... and can easily resell for more than $4.99 each
Thank you!

•••
Hi

the title

Best Way to Sell Domains?​

is much different than your question in the post.

so, really, you're asking two questions, which will have different answers.

best way to sell domains?
is to buy domains that sell themselves.

sell them for low prices

when it comes to meta and nft names, there are thousands for sale in every extension.
so, your competition is very high.

imo...
Very helpful, thank you!

•••
depends on what name do you have

•••
depends on what name do you have
Ok some domains I have include CatCopia.com FriedTimes.com FightGist.com Virtual JobTryouts.com & UltraFastMeta.com There’s a more inclusive list of domains available on another thread.

•••
Ok some domains I have include CatCopia.com FriedTimes.com FightGist.com Virtual JobTryouts.com & UltraFastMeta.com There’s a more inclusive list of domains available on another thread.
Hi

do you own those names or are you posting them on behalf of another?

imo...

•••
Hi

do you own those names or are you posting them on behalf of another?

imo...
I’m helping my boyfriend sell them so they’re not technically in my name

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back