NameSilo

Best platform to sell domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

I own a few nice .eu domains that I would like to sell.
I currently have them listed on sedo.com

Is there any platform like sedo.com that is better in your oppinion?
Domain parking would be nice too on the platform.

Any feedback is welcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi - Sedo generally have the most sales but Afternic - TDNam and GreatDomains are other possible options. Also names are bought and sold here at NamePros :)

Can you list the names you are selling ?

•••
StarBuG said:
Hi

I own a few nice .eu domains that I would like to sell.
I currently have them listed on sedo.com

Is there any platform like sedo.com that is better in your oppinion?
Domain parking would be nice too on the platform.

Any feedback is welcome
If you are looking to sell => Sedo
If your name gets some good traffic then let the name listed on Sedo anyway put park it elsewhere to maximize your traffic income.

•••
Thanks for your feedback.

What about puting dummy websites up with sales infos on them?
What about search engine submissions of these domain names because they contain no content other then parked. Is it a DO or DON'T ?

Last edited:
•••
StarBuG said:
Thanks for your feedback.

What about puting dummy websites up with sales infos on them (especialy the xxx domains)?
What about search engine submissions of these domain names because they contain no content other then parked. Is it a DO or DON'T ?

Well - I did ask, my fault :hehe: You should probably remove the Adult related names from your post as there are some minors here :) Adult names cannot be posted anywhere other than the Adult section here (I will find out where it is if you need it ??)

If you don't intend to develop you are probably best to park them somewhere and submit them all to Google - MSN etc to help get traffic to them while you are waiting to sell.

I am not sure where the best place to park Adult names are - You could maybe try NameDrive.com ??

•••
I have removed the adult domains from the list.

Thanks for your feedback

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back