Dynadot

Best platform to auction a no rsv domain portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
I know Flippa allows you to auction domain portfolios with one listing. Does anyone else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Personally, auctioning off a varied portfolio of domain names, doesn't get me excited. Because I cannot just buy the domain(s) I want. I have to take the dross as well. I don't know your motivation why you want to sell a complete portfolio together. Have you tried SnapNames/NameJet and have individual auctions for each domain?

•••
I agree with stub. I tried a portfolio auction on Flippa and got slaughtered.

•••
Personally, auctioning off a varied portfolio of domain names, doesn't get me excited. Because I cannot just buy the domain(s) I want. I have to take the dross as well. I don't know your motivation why you want to sell a complete portfolio together. Have you tried SnapNames/NameJet and have individual auctions for each domain?

I do agree however I do not intend on renewing any of the domains and they all expire within the next 4 months.

•••
I do agree however I do not intend on renewing any of the domains and they all expire within the next 4 months.

But I don't see why you would want to foist your unwanted domains onto somebody else. Why not just auction them off individually. Those that sell, sell. Those that don't, drop.

I think I have only ever participated in 1 bulk auction, for all my time at NP. It was a typical auction, of about 20+ domains, and 1 desirable domain. The auction finished in the low $000's. I took the desirable domain, and re-auctioned off the rest individually. I almost exactly got my money back, but gained 1 quality domain. Well perhaps it wasn't a typical auction. Because it had 1 quality domain. It was quite a lot of organizing to sell all the domains individually. Since that time. I have never participated in ANY bulk auction. Probably because, you only ever auction off a bunch of domains which are collectively crap. To foist your crap onto somebody else. So please consider auctioning your domains off individually in 1 thread, instead. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
After 1 year i learnt: why buy and hold domaining because i have sold many domains to enduser before this i just buy and flip next day and now very rare i sell to reseller.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back