Dynadot

advice Best Place To Sell Bulk Domain List?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been sitting on about 80 domains for over a half a year, and have no clue if I should sell them individually or in "bulk" ??? I want to just get rid of most of them -70ish.

Where would be a good place to place an auction for a bulk domain list?

I can post the list if needed. Open to inquiries.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been sitting on about 80 domains for over a half a year, and have no clue if I should sell them individually or in "bulk" ??? I want to just get rid of most of them -70ish.

Post your names on one of the sales threads here and maybe you'll get some bites?

•••

Can you send me the list of the domains.
If they are "monetizable", then I can help you, otherwise you can post them in the auction/domain for sale section of NP.

•••
Yeah, I'll send them over ASAP. Let me export them to Excel or Word. They are all registered through godaddy.

•••
Yeah, I'll send them over ASAP. Let me export them to Excel or Word. They are all registered through godaddy.
Feel free to PM the list too I'll give you my honest opinion if you want it :)

Maybe I will even buy one

•••
•••
For anyone else with some opinions on my best route for listing bulk, I'll leave the file here.

Honest opinions, ideally looking to sell bulk, I may keep a few.

Attachments

• BulkDomains2020.csv
    1.8 KB · Views: 223
•••
For anyone else with some opinions on my best route for listing bulk, I'll leave the file here.

Honest opinions, ideally looking to sell bulk, I may keep a few.

Sorry to say but I doubt anyone would have much interest in these names.

•••
I see you started an auction for the lot and have some bidders, good idea based on your question for the lowest impact method to dump sell those

we shall see the market value of your lot soon enough . . .

•••
Yeah, I know there's a potential diamond 💎 in there that maybe I don't know about, I kept a few local based ones, I have a developer that's amazing, and he recommended to keep some.

•••
turn them into future custom website projects

•••
•••
•••
•••
I've tried many ways at different platforms, but the effect is not very good.

•••
Sent you both a PM.
You might find it difficult to sell most of the names. Good news - most of them carry high-paying keywords. They are good for monetization.
I've tried many ways at different platforms, but the effect is not very good.
Because they are overcrowded with cut-throat competition. Setup your own website with your portfolio and direct buyers. Simple. You've got choices.

•••
Sent you both a PM.
I got the copy, but what's the point. You've already listed them in auction. And there are bids already, so it's reversible. Patience is a great virtue.

•••
Sorry to say but I doubt anyone would have much interest in these names.
Yes, especially on NP. I see most of those names being good for monetization (which we are implement right now), but the OP seems impatient.

Last edited:
•••
The auction got denied because there was a couple TM issues. My mistake. @Josytal

Do I have options now? I have a developer room mate who is good with React JS - using WordPress as a CMS. So pretty custom, and fast.

Out of the domains listed which ones should I focus on monetizing?

Last edited:
•••
Here are the domains listed... I think the Adderall ones flagged it... which is fine, I'm going to be patient and take advice like I should.

2015vision.com

3xcvoipproviders.com
adderallprescription.com
affiliateclickers.com
annuitysettlementcompanies.com

bestbusinesscellphoneplans.com
bestbusinessphoneplan.com
buyplasticresin.com
cardtradingforum.com
christiancharityorganizations.com
cloudtechnologycompanies.com
costperyear.com

creditreportnocreditcard.com
domainflippingforum.com
flosspic.com
flosspics.com
freetvforum.com

goldtradingbrokers.com
goldtradingforums.com
goldtrashcan.com
industrialtransports.com
infantjordans.com
investdown.com
investinginaltcoins.com

investintitanium.com
leakedblackfridayads.com - includes website
lostinsurancecard.com
lowerutility.com

metention.com
newbornbabyshoes.com
novehicleinsurance.com
plasticresinpellets.com
pocketrich.com
silvertrashcan.com
solarleaseprograms.com
stockapply.com
titaniumpricechart.com
tombradydraftpick.com
top10securitycompanies.com
top5beds.com
top5colleges.com
top5drones.com
top5watches.com

ultimatebeginners.com
utilitiescalculator.com
wealthyshopping.com
whatisadderall.com

•••
You might find it difficult to sell most of the names. Good news - most of them carry high-paying keywords. They are good for monetization.

Because they are overcrowded with cut-throat competition. Setup your own website with your portfolio and direct buyers. Simple. You've got choices.
Thank you for your advice. I just can't find a buyer...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back