Domain Empire

advice Best place to buy domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Black Rabbit

Established Member
Impact
What would be the be the best place to buy/invest domains? Godaddy hand registered? Namejet? Ebay perhaps?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great deals here on Namepros! :)

•••
you can buy names from my portfolio!

:)

but basically, depending on the names you're after, you go where the name is.

for hand-regs, you can do that at any mainstream registrar.

imo...

•••
You can try here at NamePros, Flippa, Godaddy, Dropcatching services and any other place where domain is for sale.

Last edited:
•••
I am give some suggestion best place to buy the domain there are,
1.Host winds:
It is the best place user friendly option for registration and hosting
2.Snap names
3.Sedo
4.Flippa
5.Fatcow
6.Hostgator

•••
Sometimes it's better to poke around here on NP before u hand reg, you might end up finding a few gems for sale here.

•••
you can try at godaddy.com,afternic.com,namejet.com,snapnames.com,buydomains.com sedo.com ets.

•••
•••
probably my portfolio

Name Pros auctions and also GoDaddy. ,Name Jet , Afternic

•••
•••
•••
For free to reg domains I suggest Godaddy, not because of the price and service but because most end users will know and trust Godaddy and probably have accounts there. I have had sales flop over drop-caught domains that ended up with registrars like Gunga Galunga (no BS).

•••
There’re many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there’re 2 big guys that I usually use to invest a large number of domain on them. 2 of them are Godaddy and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get a big discount via email, the most percent discount I’ve got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I’ve always get notification by them, that’s very good.

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I’ve contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupon that can help you save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing.

So I would like to recommend 2 domain registrars to you. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

•••
I usually register domains from lists. You might want to check out some of the many domain marketplaces available though. just google it there are alot of them.

•••
I usually register domains from lists. You might want to check out some of the many domain marketplaces available though. just google it there are alot of them.
Like what kind of lists? Can you give a generic example ?

•••
Like what kind of lists? Can you give a generic example ?
Lists of recently deleted or known as expired lists. stuff that had a previous owner but they let it go and it's available to the public again.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you guys so much :)
So pretty much everywhere, I guess just depends the quality of the domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back