Dynadot

discuss Best PayPal alternative for domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I look forward to picking your mind about this.

Payoneer Escrow and Escrow are well known but not really a PayPal alternative; have you actually found any?

Share your favourite PayPal alternative(s) and tell us why.

Thanks Pros

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stripe are in only 25 countries presently:
Request an invite
Every one of those Pay company has their short coming

Skrill and Payza are the main alternatives to Paypal for now in terms of price and remitances

I think Italy too. :xf.smile:

EDIT : wooops just saw it

•••
•••
I just lifted those list from their website now. I don't think Italy is among

As per your post Italy is in preview ( whatever that means lol )

•••
OK yap! You are right. Sorry, All I have in mind was my country- Nigeria not inclusive

•••
Bitcoin is the best payment option for all online payments. It's cheap and secure.
For escrow, namesilo, payoneer and bido can be used.
Namesilo accepts bitcoin.

•••
Crypto-currency is where it's at, go with Bitcoin or Ethereum!

•••
•••
•••
I supposed so.

It seems payza .com and skrill.com are so far the best alternative to PP.
skrll is fucked

I tried to use them and they frustrated my buyer.

•••
•••
•••
Additional verification on Sedo may be only necessary for some countries/territories (usually - offshore etc.) to be able to do CC and PayPal payments...
Wire payments are always available for all buyers without any additional steps.

For example, business address of my recent buyer was the British Virgin Islands...
And CC-mode was disabled for him by default.
is there any verification steps for the seller ?

•••
As already said above - no any verification steps for the seller using Sedo escrow.

•••
•••
Regarding Skrill...
It is the same as PayPal... your account may be blocked at any time.

•••
You can try companies like Stripe, that take credit card transactions via site integration. But I think you'll find it hard to find an all out alternative to PayPal other than Alipay the Chinese alternative.

•••
In PayPal the buyer is always right by default...

p.s. I use it only for parking earnings...

•••
•••
Can Payoneer disburse payments to the seller via PayPal? I've always wanted to know this but no one can answer...

•••
I look forward to picking your mind about this.

Payoneer Escrow and Escrow are well known but not really a PayPal alternative; have you actually found any?

Share your favourite PayPal alternative(s) and tell us why.

Thanks Pros

I never used it myself but Facebook allows you to send/receive money through their system, could always try offering that if both parties trust each other. Could be a good way to build rapport as well.

•••
That is if you put a high enough transaction fee. :P
even lowest fee should result in bout 20 min...there really is no difference btw 6 and 20 min in receiving funds...lightyears faster than these other payments

•••
You can integrate payoneer escrow in your site.

How do you do that? I contacted their support and they said that they do not offer any such feature. Were you successful in integrating Payoneer with your website? I have been looking for this for quite some time now!

•••
Can Payoneer disburse payments to the seller via PayPal? I've always wanted to know this but no one can answer...

I don;t think they do it yet.

How do you do that? I contacted their support and they said that they do not offer any such feature. Were you successful in integrating Payoneer with your website? I have been looking for this for quite some time now!

You do integrate Payoneer Escrow; I don't know about Payoneer.
Check on their website all the info are there.

•••

@Winfluence - I have wondered this myself.

Curious, which scenario matches your sales situation?

A) While in your Payoneer account, you want to directly make a payment to the seller's Paypal account.

B) While in your Paypal account, you want to pull funds from your Payoneer account and directly make a payment to the seller's Paypal account.

C) While in your Paypal account, you want to transfer funds to your Payoneer account to make payments to their Payoneer account.

I found a way to "bridge" my Paypal & Payoneer accounts for Option C, have not yet tested Option B but believe it is possible. I haven't found a path yet for Option A.

Please advise which Option you are trying to accomplish.

Regards,

-Jim

ps: I am in the U.S. Not sure how well this works in other countries.

•••
No.
Buyers can't use PayPal with Payoneer as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back