NameSilo

Best .net pricing

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
433
Now that .net price is around nine dollars (discounted retail) what do you think of updating the best pricing here? In most cases prices aren't raising $.67 ...

I used to have many thousands of .net domains, but no longer... the prices I sell them aren't raising like my costs.

For now I only checked Uniregistry and Fabulous, both above $9.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It seems like .net reg fee is going to be above $11-12 everywhere. :(
 
0
•••
Domain.com with FILMRIOT coupon $6.74
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back