IT.COM

advice Best liquidation option for brandables? Nameliquidate VS GoDaddy auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dave321

Established Member
Impact
Best liquidation option for brandables?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hahahaha

@Rob Monster

Do you have to pay any fees for NameLiquidate? membership? No?
Go with NameLiquidate, Godaddy is fees top of fees; what “liquidating”?
Unless you’re big leagues, Godaddy isnt “domainer friendly”

You dont need the $18 renewals (sans special qualifications)

Last edited:
•••
I do like NameLiquidate, although still probably a struggle for most brandables to find buyers, unless very strong. If your brandables are already listed at a place like SH have you thought a wholesale market there. There is of course NamePros that if promoted well and name is strong may help you get more eyes on your names. Best wishes whatever you do.
Bob

•••
No club fees to use NameLiquidate.

91% of revenue is paid out instantly.

Can use domains from any registrar -- as long as unlocked with valid auth code.

User can set minimum reserve price up to $1000.

7 day auction.

Explainer video:

More improvements are on the way which I think sellers will appreciate. Marketing support kicked off recently which is also driving new buyers onto the platform.

•••
How can you even compare these two, NL for sure. You won't get exposure on GD unless you pay GD more. It's a murky ocean over there.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

brandables aren't liquidable

imo...

•••
@dave321
on Godaddy auction min bin (starting bid) is $20
on Epik $9 (no reserve default price)

Last edited:
•••
•••
i have tried to use nameliquidate.com
deleted names by mistake and now not allowed to list again 30 day restriction on Nameliquidate.
didn't know about it.

Honestly i do not like bin 998 usd that price is not liquidation :) I would starting at $499 or $299

•••
TBH the best liquidation platform for whatever domains brandables or emds is NamePros.com ;)

•••
slack for BB, and wholesale for SH.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back