IT.COM

Best hosting for domain market site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

grandfather102

Established Member
Impact
Hi fellows,

I just created my own domain market site, and it's located at Web.com's host.

Price is $12,95 per month and I think it is a bit expensive than general level.

So I think I will move to another Host Provider, where it provide unlimited bandwith, has stable connection as well as speed, and price is cheaper.

Can someone recommend me a better host provider?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been using Hawkhost for my personal website and don't have any major complaints!

You can use my link affiliate link (and the coupon september2018) to get additionally lower prices if you register for a year in advance - ~$2 per month

Affiliate link - https://my.hawkhost.com/aff.php?aff=1925

•••
I just looked at web.com's hosting plans - $5.95/ mo (Essential), $7.95/mo (Professional), $9.95/mo (Premium). So how are you paying $12.95/mo? Are you buying extras? SSL?

I have a Wordpress Managed account at GoDaddy for $3.99/mo - does everything I need, Wordpress is easy to learn and you can do so much with it. Put an SSL on your domain and add WooCommerce and sign up to accept Paypal and Stripe and you are all set for a legitimate domain business website.

•••
I've been using Hawkhost for my personal website and don't have any major complaints!

You can use my link affiliate link (and the coupon september2018) to get additionally lower prices if you register for a year in advance - ~$2 per month

Affiliate link -

Wow, that's soo cheapp.

Thank you for your suggestion, I'd follow it.

•••
Yes, it's is just your "looked".
I'm not lying. $5,95 for the first month and then the renewals fee is $12.95/month. And it's not included SSL.
Even there is no something called "SSH, SSL, CSR" in the hosting control panel, it makes me really confused when I'm trying to get the CSR code for my SSL Certificate.
It turned out that the only way to get the CSR from Web.com's hosting is to contact support. Well, it's been 3 days and I haven't still got any response from them. No way out haha.

I appreciate your suggestion, that's a nice plan. But I already purchased for a source code and I think it's better for me. All I have to do now is finding a host and get a SSL Certificate.

•••
Btw, Hawkhost also support free SSL through Let's Encrypt!

•••
Back