NameSilo

Best Free Webhost

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

IntrepidPoster

Established Member
Impact
24
What is the best free webhost in your opinion? I have had expereince with FreeWebs, AngelFire, Tripod, and Brinkster and HelioHost. For me, the best is HelioHost.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Not entirely true, free hosting might be useful in case you want to create a network of websites for ranking purpose. I have hundreds of websites on a lot of free hosting and it saves me lot of money.
 
0
•••
HelioHost seems to be one of the very few free hosting providers who offer Java / WIndows hosting.
 
0
•••
The only best free host I've come across and used was 000webhost

Chad
 
0
•••
The only best free host I've come across and used was 000webhost
Chad

I used it and they are fine for static sites but when I tested a Worspress I ran into all sort of troubles.
 
0
•••
doonker offering a free month of web hosting on all plans just use the promo code: FREEDOONKER
 
0
•••
For me free hosting is waste of time if you have less budget you will found many cheap hosting which be good as compared to free host
 
0
•••
With cheap hosting being only $10 per year, I would prefer to pay for hosting rather than rely on a free provider that could go out of business at anytime.

That`s true , especially If you run a business that will affect with any shortness in the service.Plus ,there`s many web hosting companies offer stable service at low prices.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back