NameSilo

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't see any value or use cases for this name, please convince me.
As funny as it sounds. I grabbed this joke of a name:

CryptoJoke.com
Why?

Because jokes sell too:

dirtyjokes.com 6,155 USD 2018-09-09 NameJet

Pot meet kettle...

Anyway, you're comparing apples to oranges. Dirty jokes makes perfect sense, which is why it sold, and sold well. Crypto joke makes absolutely no sense at all. Unlikely any viable usage for this name. Grace delete while you still can...IMO.

...gl

•••
Pot meet kettle...

Anyway, you're comparing apples to oranges. Dirty jokes makes perfect sense, which is why it sold, and sold well. Crypto joke makes absolutely no sense at all. Unlikely any viable usage for this name. Grace delete while you still can...IMO.

...gl

Why delete a name that can be bought on mere speculation let alone obvious use cases like a meme site for cryptocurrencies among others. If you've been around the cryptospace for some time you'll remember how Dogecoin started as a joke. This can easily be a placeholder for actual "jokes" about all coins and crypto culture: HODL, Mooning, Scam ICOs, Bit..Bit..Bit..Bitconnnnnnneeeeeeeeetttttttt etc.

As much as there's a hole in the donut, there a dough around the hole, Pal.

Last edited:
•••
Why delete a name that can be bought on mere speculation let alone an obvious use case of a meme site for cryptocurrencies. If you've been around the cryptospace for some time you'll remember how Dogecoin started as a joke. This can easily be a placeholder for actual "jokes" about all coins and crypto culture: HODL, Mooning, Scam ICOs, Bit..Bit..Bit..Bitconnnnnnneeeeeeeeetttttttt etc.

As much as there's a hole in the donut, there a dough around the hole, Pal.

To each his own, pal, but I still can't see any value or use cases for this name. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Make a mint...cheers!

•••
To each his own, pal, but I still can't see any value or use cases for this name. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Make a mint...cheers!

I always consider real world use cases for any name acquire and if I can't find close to half a dozen, I'll pass on the name.

Thanks for the other-side-of-the-len view.

•••
•••
•••
opcoin.png

•••
I can't see any value or use cases for this name, please convince me.

Hi! :xf.smile:
I actually registered it because it sounds good + is very easy to remember since it's just like Cryptos but with a br before the os, forming bros. Thus it's brandable for many kinds of crypto sites.
After registering I also looked it up at godaddy appraisals to see similar names and it shows:

cloudbros.com $1,095 (USD)
bitbros.com $2,395

Just from the word sounding/memorable I think Cryptbros is the better name because it simply adds those 2 letters.
Maybe I'm wrong and I also havn't looked up from which database godaddy is showing their sales, hope they are real. :-P But thought it's a fun name anyway and I don't mind owning it for a own site if there's no value to anyone.

•••
Hi! :xf.smile:
I actually registered it because it sounds good + is very easy to remember since it's just like Cryptos but with a br before the os, forming bros. Thus it's brandable for many kinds of crypto sites.
After registering I also looked it up at godaddy appraisals to see similar names and it shows:

cloudbros.com $1,095 (USD)
bitbros.com $2,395

Just from the word sounding/memorable I think Cryptbros is the better name because it simply adds those 2 letters.
Maybe I'm wrong and I also havn't looked up from which database godaddy is showing their sales, hope they are real. :-P But thought it's a fun name anyway and I don't mind owning it for a own site if there's no value to anyone.

CryptoBros will have been quite ideal and shoot the value up. With Crypt>>> I'm not too familiar with recorded sales.

Best Wishes!

•••
CryptoBros will have been quite ideal and shoot the value up. With Crypt>>> I'm not too familiar with recorded sales.

Best Wishes!

Thank you!
I guess that differs from taste to taste, I personally like Cryptbros more since it simply almost sounds like Cryptos (and of course because it's mine :-P)

•••
received into account:

BitcoinBank.co

Today.

•••
Hand Reg'd.

CryptoCurrencySummits
BTCSymposium
BTCSymposiums
DigitalCurrencyExpos
DigitalCurrencySummits

all in King

•••
CryptoVendor.com
LoanCrypto.Com
BlockchainMember.com

•••
•••
Dot com
Bitglobally
Bitsag

•••
@Traveler it must be a mistake or you set an outrageous reserve?

if your reserve was reasonable & they still rejected it, then thats insane..

•••
CRYPTOBUYA.COM

CRYPTOSELLA.COM

•••
bitappraise.com
appraiseblock.com
appraisetoken.com

•••
•••
Looking forward to this sedo crypto auction, I think there are a lot of crap names in there though with high reserve!

I'll go for 10% of domains meeting their reserve!

I'll take it on the chin if I'm wrong too!

Last edited:
•••
I submitted CryptoPrices in king and it was rejected for the same reason. Go figure.
WOW. Just quality requirements? Your reserve was fine?

Sorry about that mate. Great name.

•••
e-coins.com -- secured into auction!

Let's see & lfg :xf.cool:

•••
@Traveler it must be a mistake or you set an outrageous reserve?

if your reserve was reasonable & they still rejected it, then thats insane..
WOW. Just quality requirements? Your reserve was fine?

Sorry about that mate. Great name.

I did set a high reserve but the reason listed for rejection was not the reserve price but the domain not meeting the quality requirements.

Last edited:
•••
There's not an option to submit to the crypto auction anymore, so I'm gonna say they're closing up submissions.

•••
There's not an option to submit to the crypto auction anymore, so I'm gonna say they're closing up submissions.

Probably your time zone. I just submitted some names now:

upload_2018-9-12_21-9-26.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back