Domain Empire

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just received a $750 EFTY opening offer on a crypto related name ...this name is more so "Ripple " related. The offer comes from someone heavily active in the Ripple community Twitter and YouTube and is a using a "iCloud" email not that my matter as much!

.CO ( btw)

( the platform is being heavily talked about right now in the new with its XRP use ( the name )

Thinking it over , thoughts and help welcome.....Banks are talking about the usages of the "name".

It starts with X And no it's not (xrp ) lol it's it's 6L ..:if you think you have it figured out or want to know PM or spend 2 mins on google and you will get it.

UPDATE :Offer comes from "Chairman" of a Tropical Islands Real Estate company and holds a position of Managing Director of (Company Name) Insurance Brokers

Declined & Countered and was politely told -Thanks for the explanation and asked to stay in touch-

•••
•••
I know what the domain is. Somebody will be back for it 👍

Thanks @karmaco . I sure hope so, and it's getting a lot of buzz right now, so it will be neat to see what happens this next month.

•••
b-s.co
ecryptoco.in
ecryptoco.com
ecryptokash.com

•••
ecryptoco.in

eeee.png

•••
•••
Lovely,
Will definitely wait on my ripple related name

Claimripple
Ripplelux

I own 'RippleThailand' & 'RippleWashington' but not too excited about them since ripple is trademarked.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is a great domain I was shocked was available. Just a basic hand-register. Not really sure what I am going to do with it. I was thinking of some sort of crypto news or exchange rate site, or perhaps a new better type of crypto currency created that would be called Buxx, which would make more sense. Get a lot of bang for your buxx :D

CryptoBuxx.com

Last edited:
•••
I own 'RippleThailand' & 'RippleWashington' but not too excited about them since ripple is trademarked.
You are damm Right, but I sold ripplemax.com few weeks who for $500 so am expecting close to that as well

•••
•••
•••
Reporting Cypto Sales:

Domain Price Date Venue
cryptopot.com 1,142 USD 2018-06-06 Sedo
itblockchain.com 759 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
cryptocation.com 510 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
qhcoin.com 400 USD 2018-06-06 DropCatch
cryptoallstars.com 310 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
missioncrypto.com 310 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
tokeniot.com 176 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
blockchainrockstar.com 125 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
epaycoin.com 124 USD 2018-06-06 DropCatch
magecoin.com 116 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy
rightbitcoin.com 110 USD 2018-06-06 GoDaddy

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Sold C/V/N.i/o
For $1000
To Hong Kong small crypto startup...
Bought for $32.8

•••
Cryoblockchain.com
Blockrum.com
exobtc.com

•••
•••
•••
qrpty-com-592x296.png

"Clever domain name that plays on the word 'crypto' with a 'nifty' sound. With 'Qrpty' it's short, unique and it's unforgettable. From a Crypto Wallet to a Crypto Trading Platform App, This name will 'Q' your clients attention." - My words Qrpty.com

Pronounced the same as "Crypty" :)

2nd Ever at Namerific and they are making me a HAPPY Client/Business Partner, again another Home Run Logo :) ( this has the futuristic colors and look as if from the "tron" remake movie".. which is very fitting as it's a "Crypto(Qrypto) name and Crypto being Digital and on the Futures Horizon .

Namerific $4,999

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back