Domain Empire

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just ask the rep. I work with Laurie at NJ. You have to ask though.

The featured link is good if you are going to advertise your auctions. You can always see all of a sellers listings, but the featured link let's you theme the auction shop banner, etc.

•••
Just ask the rep. I work with Laurie at NJ. You have to ask though.

The featured link is good if you are going to advertise your auctions. You can always see all of a sellers listings, but the featured link let's you theme the auction shop banner, etc.
Thank you for the info. Yeah, it's more the banner and personalized message that would be of value to me. I work with Laurie as well, so I'll be sure to bring it up next time I submit.

•••
•••
eworld.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Its not typo see the sales of invester on namebio its like advisor or adviser.
Unfortunately, that's patently untrue. Investor is the sole appropriate spelling of the word.

•••
Wrong spelling, alt extension, I can't even sell coinapp dot co, how are you going to sell these?
Crypto is hot and name is ok because many extensions registeted

•••
Unfortunately, that's patently untrue. Investor is the sole appropriate spelling of the word.
No no you can check invester word sales on namebio. Hopefully it will give good return

•••
There are many keyword + invester available for hand reg. Not saying they are not salable, but just saying there are many unregistered. I am tempted to reg RealInvester*com for reg fee. :)

Let's remember, bitcion sold for $xx,xxx. :)

With that said, invester is a typo. No such dictionary spelling that way. :)

•••
•••
There are many keyword + invester available for hand reg. Not saying they are not salable, but just saying there are many unregistered. I am tempted to reg RealInvester*com for reg fee. :)

Let's remember, bitcion sold for $xx,xxx. :)

With that said, invester is a typo. No such dictionary spelling that way. :)
Yes exactly, Bitcion is very wrongly spell and than sold in huge sale price but currently crypto is hot and cryptoinvester is much better if you compare bitcion.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
No no you can check invester word sales on namebio. Hopefully it will give good return
I hope that it does for your sake as well, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

•••
Then they should buy your domain right away, close the sale.
Haha Friend,
I have not contact any enduser still yet but i will do, hopefully good result

•••
Then they should buy your domain right away, close the sale.
The only rational response. If it's such a low hanging fruit - grab it!

•••
I hope that it does for your sake as well, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Friend it's a domain industry no one can't tell buyer taste

•••
Haha Friend,
I have not contact any enduser still yet but i will do, hopefully good result
Get it done, take crypto if they offering, and move onto the next one.

I am not sure how the weakness in the markets is going to effect things in the coming weeks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back