Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are there any official reported sales of ‘crypt + keyword’ to Crypto businesses? Or is it domainers buying just in case?

Apart from Verisign listing 'Crypt' in the Top10, I think 'Crypt' plays the line between 'Cryptocurrency ' and 'CryptoStorage' very well.
As far as sales go, there a just a few reported but, i believe there's some interest picking up in this space.

•••
Apart from Verisign listing 'Crypt' in the Top10, I think 'Crypt' plays the line between 'Cryptocurrency ' and 'CryptoStorage' very well.
As far as sales go, there a just a few reported but, i believe there's some interest picking up in this space.

Well if ‘crypt + keyword’ will sell then so will

Cryptic + keyword
Crypted + keyword
Cryp + keyword

And so on!

•••
CoinLearners.com

learner-plates.gif
learner-plates.gif

•••
Well if ‘crypt + keyword’ will sell then so will

Cryptic + keyword
Crypted + keyword
Cryp + keyword

And so on!
Think of it this way, 'Crypt' is a noun that resonates across multiple niches like,storage,security and cryptocurrency.

'Cryptic/Crypted' are adjectives whose meaning limit their scope of usage.

Now that should give you the gist.

•••
•••
Think of it this way, 'Crypt' is a noun that resonates across multiple niches like,storage,security and cryptocurrency.

'Cryptic/Crypted' are adjectives whose meaning limit their scope of usage.

Now that should give you the gist.

Not really but enjoy registering what you want!

•••
Cryptic is fine in front of a relevant noun as it is an adjective. I have a few strong ones just in case.

It’s good to stay open to all reasonable possibilities including that they will use other words besides crypt crypto coin cryptic token etc at some point.

Keep your “financial keywords” diverse enough to accommodate different tastes, trends, generations.

Last edited:
•••
You aren’t the only person with crypto tax or attorney type names out there.There are many others registered. If you are in a hurry to sell just put them up wherever you like with buy it nows or make offer and I am sure they will sell.

I have some names in both categories and I intend to hold and age until approached. Crypto and all legal implications are in its infancy. You have to have patience or sell to fellow domainers with bigger pockets.

Is your idea to target end user bad? No but you are not going to get top dollar yet.So if you’re good with that go for it.
Thank you for the feedback. I most certainly know that there are others because as I was searching I quickly realized I was getting the leftovers. The very good ones were taken. I did my best and I wanted to say thank you for the HODL advice. I suppose when crytpo becomes more adopted in the legal/tax sense these will become more valuable.

•••
•••
Had a $7,500 Offer on my domain CoinWizard (dot com)

So I’ve pushed it into a 7 day auction at Sedo.

✌🏻

•••
•••
'Crypt' and 'Storage' always blend well, in sync with 'CryptWallet','CryptSafe' etc

Ergo picked up 'Crypt Storage' (com)
Up until a few days ago, there was some monster Crypt + Keywords.com just sitting there.

Crypto has become very expensive in the aftermarket, be prepared to pay $500+’for any crypto + sensible keyword .com
Had a $7,500 Offer on my domain CoinWizard (dot com)

So I’ve pushed it into a 7 day auction at Sedo.

✌🏻
Nice, a good sign can be if they just signed up for a sedo account, it is under minimum verification still, but there is enough money out there so hopefully you get a bidding war.
Many times they stop at $10k due to next level of verification is not completed.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice, a good sign can be if they just signed up for a sedo account, it is under minimum verification still, but there is enough money out there so hopefully you get a bidding war.
Many times they stop at $10k due to next level of verification is not completed.

The offer came from someone who has been signed up since 2008

•••
sure looks like out of all keywords
crypto+kw is what works best for now.. and til now
imo

•••
Up until a few days ago, there was some monster Crypt + Keywords.com just sitting there.

Crypto has become very expensive in the aftermarket, be prepared to pay $500+’for any crypto + sensible keyword .com

Your are very correct. Now harder to get a decent crypt+ keyword

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
nice sales! its not every day you see plurals of abbreviations sell more than singular!

like ico vs icos
atm vs atms

etc
etc

•••
Cryptocurrency is anti-convention so is crypto-related dns.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back