Dynadot

Best/Cheapest Site to Register 5 .COM Domains Now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mojavejava

Impact
I'm currently leaning toward NameSilo (any issues with them I should know about?) but is there anyone cheaper (their .COM price is $8.99 incl. privacy), maybe with a coupon code? I was hoping for $5 or less per domain including privacy but have had no luck so far. Must be a legit registrar and available for U.S. IP address. If privacy is not included, it should be available for a low additional fee. Also, if the renewal price is higher than $11, I need to be able to transfer the domain to another registrar with no transfer fees (that is why Register.com is out).

I've already used the "New Customer" coupons from GoDaddy and 1&1 so those aren't an option unfortunately. Btw, I'd welcome a coupon code/offer for less than $7, even if it's just good for registering one domain; doesn't have to be for all five.

Thanks in advance for any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eWallHost.com has $5.99 for .com. I used their services for a while and I am pleased, support is pretty quick, and I pushed domains with no issue. In terms of privacy I think it extends to about $7, you would have to check that out yourself.

Last edited:
•••
Namesilo is good especially if you are looking for privacy.
I have few domains with them.

•••
•••
Netfirms, Dotster.com etc $4.99 with coupon LEGEND. Sales ends 8th July 11:59 PM Pacific time.

•••
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Have you tried transferring domains out from Netfirms, Dotster or eWallHost? If so, was it easy (authorization code emailed right away, no need to call or jump through other hoops) and were there any transfer fees or other fees?

Thanks again!

•••
@Mojavejava

Transferring out from Netfirms is quite straightforward. You just request the auth code through the panel and they send you an email with it. I recently transferred 30 domains out of it, no problems.

•••
•••
so nice thread and i love me some $5 name, im using the bulk tool, which makes everything a 2 year registration and i have undo the two years 25 names , 1 at a time, any one have a solutions, or should i just search 1 by 1 to get 25, quicker?

•••
•••
•••
so nice thread and i love me some $5 name, im using the bulk tool, which makes everything a 2 year registration and i have undo the two years 25 names , 1 at a time, any one have a solutions, or should i just search 1 by 1 to get 25, quicker?

If you're talking about Dotster , you can contact the support to do it for you. You just hand them the list.

•••
If you're talking about Dotster , you can contact the support to do it for you. You just hand them the list.

This is true HOWEVER if they run out of time for support to process the order before the sale ends, you may not get the discount price! Be sure to state that in the ticket.

@sitehq - if you are talking about at one of the domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster, kindly repost in the main thread with the exact sibling you are using
https://www.namepros.com/threads/consolidated-supersales-domain-mydomain-netfirms-dotster.987020/

If you are doing this at fasthosts, ask for help in that thread
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fasthosts-1-special-for-com-registrations.987628/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back