NameSilo

Best Back-Order sites?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

downloadfreak

Account Closed
Impact
10
As the title says, which sites would you recommend?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've had great success with Enom Drop Club.

I've had less success (but some) with GoDaddy BackOrders.

Now that GoDaddy has introduced TDNAM.com, their backorder system is worthless IMHO.

I haven't used any others so I cannot comment on their value.
 
0
•••
I like namewinner.com
 
0
•••
Pool.com - Is considered one of the best backorder services.
SnapNames.com - Is also among the best services.
 
0
•••
Yes, Pool.com is regarded as one of the better backordering services. I personally use Godaddy's, and have had moderate success.
 
0
•••
FanCube said:
Pool.com - Is considered one of the best backorder services.
SnapNames.com - Is also among the best services.
Yes, those 2 snap arround 80% of all backordered names.
Unfortunately the 60$ in. + auction increase isn't very nice.

For lower profile names you may use GD/WWD backorder service.
For discount GD/WWD backorder accounts (12$ instead of 18$) plz go here
 
0
•••
Just wondering if anyone's had any success with snapnames?

Just signed up with them a few days ago.
 
0
•••
greatdomainz said:
Just wondering if anyone's had any success with snapnames?
As I said before, Snapnames has a great sucess rate, but the darn auction after the catch makes those backorders really expensive.
 
0
•••
I spoke too soon. GoDaddy captured not one, but two domains for me today. I thought they were decent names but nobody else must have been interested in them.
 
0
•••
Some notes for .US and .BIZ drops.

*GoDaddy (WildWest/BlueRazor) is good at catching these.

*4Domains/BlueHill are also very good at catching these.

*eNom Club Drop is worthless. They literally are a zero factor.

:)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back