Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Bin Added : $200
Rare opportunity to grab Super Premium 30 .Biz Premium Commercial Keyword names. Please Google each name before bidding and search at Namebio.com to check out the past sales as well, this undisputedly the best Keywords Lot on Namepros. I love .biz instead of lots of high renewal crap extensions.
Keywords will always have a market because there will be an end user for the same.

1. EveningDresses.biz
2. ComputerMonitors.biz
3. HealthClubs.biz
4. CaribbeanCruises.biz
5. HomeLearning.biz
6. Bustier.biz
7. LabCoats.biz
8. WashingMachines.biz
9. GamingLaptops.biz
10 Labradors.biz
11. FishingKayaks.biz
12. MenSuits.biz
13. FitnessTrainers.biz
14. FitnessGuide.biz
15. MaternityDresses.biz
16. WallClocks.biz
17. SummerSchool.biz
18. PersonalFitness.biz
19. CameraLenses.biz
20. AcousticGuitars.biz
21. BassGuitars.biz
22. Engagements.biz
23. BabyShowers.biz
24. DiscountSoftware.biz
25. MedicalScrubs.biz
26. Melamine.biz
27. 3Dgaming.biz
28. ChineseDictionary.biz
29. JavaGames.biz
30. NutritionFacts.biz

Auction Starts with $1 (For Lot)
Increment $1
Ends after 122 hours of the last bid
Registered with Whois.com

Grab this excellent opportunity of 29 .BIZ keyword domains - Most with previous sales history or similar to. They're all paid till 2017 - This is a massive opportunity you should NOT miss out.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Mahogany @BrandXDomains @pqr
Hi guyz, there is a small issue with one name i.e. Labradors.biz. This name has already been sold and by mistake put it on auction here. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused to all of you. Actually, I was dealing with so many .biz names some how I could not pay attention to this name and could not remove it.

If you all wish to continue with 29 Domains we can move ahead or I can put a different .biz here or moderators can null and void this auction. @Amanda @Eric Lyon

I again sincerely apologize to all stake holders.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Guyz, Labradors.Biz is not the part of the auction now...

Hi guyz, there is a small issue with one name i.e. Labradors.biz. This name has already been sold and by mistake put it on auction here. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused to all of you. Actually, I was dealing with so many .biz names some how I could not pay attention to this name and could not remove it.

If you all wish to continue with 29 Domains we can move ahead or I can put a different .biz here or moderators can null and void this auction. @Amanda @Eric Lyon

•••
Guyz, Labradors.Biz is not the part of the auction now...

Hello,

Please be advised that all sales listings are binding agreements. It is a sellers responsibility to ensure they can deliver all domains listed for sale to the winner of their auction. A seller may not remove a domain from a listing once a bid has been placed.

I would advise that you contact the person you sold the domain to outside this auction and get it back so that you can honor your binding sales agreement on NamePros once the auction ends.

Thanks for understanding.

•••
Hello,

Please be advised that all sales listings are binding agreements. It is a sellers responsibility to ensure they can deliver all domains listed for sale to the winner of their auction. A seller may not remove a domain from a listing once a bid has been placed.

I would advise that you contact the person you sold the domain to outside this auction and get it back so that you can honor your binding sales agreement on NamePros once the auction ends.

Thanks for understanding.
Thanks Eric but it was a human error, when you are dealing with dozens of domains, it happens, I will try to do what you are saying but practically its very difficult to do, still I will try my best or else I can compensate with any other name. In last one year I have never faced such issue, hope all concerns do understand this.

•••

Is this the domain?
http://www.domainhistory.net/Labradors.biz
Whois data for that still seems to be the same as that of those other domains you've offered for auction. So is it still with you, as of now?

•••
Its lying in Escrow, I had already sold it on Wednesday and initiated Escrow.
I should not have put it on Auction list but I forgot to reMove it and I just copied- pasted the entire list.
That's the only mistake I made and I apologize for the same.
It was a pure human error when you deal with so many names manually.
Regards.

•••
•••

I'd be okay with a comparable replacement.

•••
$15 (I am OK with whatever resolution OP reaches for Labradors.biz with Namepros Admins)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back