NameSilo

Best Auction for end users

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by uglydork, Mar 27, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. uglydork

uglydork Top Contributor VIP

We keep circulating domains back and forth between us - sometimes at auction.
    What auction or sales site do you believe end users go to the most.
    This is outside of private end user sales

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. domeen

domeen Top Contributor VIP

There are no END-USERS in auctions.
    End-user finds your domain and he buys it.

There is no secret place for end-user - then it is not end-user.

Come on, think a little now. Who is end -user?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  3. Gian

Gian Domain Search Engine

I think the end user will come to your domain, not on auctions. They will type a domain he want on his browser.
    Place your offer on your domain homepage, or redirect it to an auction where your domain listed.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  4. uglydork

uglydork Top Contributor VIP

I understand - my good names sell because people come to me. I am just interested to know if any end users visit our auction sites? We know that China is involved , how about others?

5. newviewit

newviewit New View Media ★★★★★★★★★★

When end users finally decide to buy their brand it usually a quick process (google search, directly to website address, largest domain marketplaces gd sedo... not many at all would ever wait for their desired domain to go to auction someday.

But some very large multinational companies have been known to use auctions frequently. There's always businesses looking to expand and keep updated on auction listings. Some patient end users might also be waiting for their perfect domain to finally come to auction....

Can't beat namejet and godaddy at the moment for auctions. That's where the traffic and bids are.

6. platey

platey Top Contributor VIP

Good post it made me smile

Eg end user finds your domain and he buys it lol

Well can he pull his socks up and try harder lol because he hasn't bought it yet

7. platey

platey Top Contributor VIP

Gd has started advertising in the uk allegedly so it wouldn't surprise me if their advertising isn't prompting end users to search gd via gd search

But back in the day I found gd pretty much by seeing the gd sponsored racing car

The uk likes its car racing etc eg touring car and F1 - I don't think it will be long before gd sponsor something like an F1 team like Redbull do

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice