Selling Best and fast appraisal service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliar

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I'm a domain Names expert, i can give the appraisal of any domain ( Fast, exact, raisonable price), you can tray my services before pay ( i will give the appraisal for free to the first two domain name).
remark : if you want to keep youe domaine private just contact me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I'm a domain Names expert, i can give the appraisal of any domain ( Fast, exact, raisonable price), you can tray my services before pay ( i will give the appraisal for free to the first two domain name).
remark : if you want to keep youe domaine private just contact me.
abcmin.com appraisal?

•••
ok, lets try a free one with BeyondDevotion (.com)

lol, nice name btw ALiar

•••
ok, lets try a free one with BeyondDevotion (.com)

lol, nice name btw ALiar
Beyonddevotion.com is worth 938 $ ( this is the last free appraisal)

•••
Sir, why did you skip my first free domain?

abcmin.com

•••
Sir, why did you skip my first free domain?

abcmin.com
i already give two appraisals for two peoples ( 1 domain for person)

•••
Maybe get some reviews first.. and then we could talk about it 😂

•••
How much do you charge for an appraisal, mr. domain names expert?

•••
•••
Before asking 49$ for an appraisal I suggest you to bring some reviews and stats instead of just giving a number.
You need to explain how and why you came up with that number.
Otherwise, I can do that too!

•••
Before asking 49$ for an appraisal I suggest you to bring some reviews and stats instead of just giving a number.
You need to explain how and why you came up with that number.
Otherwise, I can do that too!
We can conduct an experiment, give me a domain name of your choice which you know the price of its sale in advance.
And I will give you my own appraisal and compare it with the appraisals of other sites ( like godady, estibot...) to know which appraisals is closest to the correct price. And I am sure that my answer will be the closest because we tried it over and over before I wrote this post Which will be considered frankly a reward for those who believe in it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back