NameSilo

FREE Pagerank and Domain Appraisal Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would mention that VentureNames.com has a free service for users wishing to acquire pagerank and appraisals for their domain names. The free tool uses custom software to analyze many aspects of a domain name with a substantial amount of results for each domain. The tool offers a base valuation for traffic domains in especially established sites but can also be used for standard domain backlinks and SERP analysis.

Note: You can also link to the appraisal tool when you need to reference in domain sales like this: http://venturenames.com/appraisal/google.com

Please go ahead and use the tool at any time - it's free!

Appraisals Here: http://venturenames.com/appraisal

Remember to bookmark!!

PS: If you have any comments or suggestions for the tool we would love to hear from you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well looks to me just like dnscoop.... How can you be so sure about the price listed by Automated Appraisal systems?

•••
Xavier_3D said:
Well looks to me just like dnscoop.... How can you be so sure about the price listed by Automated Appraisal systems?

It's an estimation based on PR, backlinks, Alexa, SERP etc.. It only serves as a broad estimation so this must be taken into consideration. I think overall it's very difficult for ANY automated appraisal system to make a valid/accurate appraisal considering the variations in domain quality, and obviously revenue which is not accounted for.

I think maybe if we introduced a text field for users to input the current monthly revenue, this may help to ascertain an even closer estimation on value. Problem here is what multiple would the revenue be calculated at - 3 years rev seems to be an average but this would also depend on domain quality and keywords.

Something to look into ..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back