NameSilo

Best alternatives for adsense?

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by Lord Antares, Apr 2, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Established Member

I want to know about some good ones. Now, the web is full of conflicting stories about ALL of the ad networks - ranging from scam to suspicious praise. Trust me, I've read A LOT. They all have both support and hate. You can never tell the exact motives behind these people.

Has anyone had any personal experiences? I'm not talking about parking, I'm talking about hosted websites. Adsense and Amazon affiliate are excluded from discussion.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Josytal

Josytal Active Member VIP

Have you tried https://advow.com
    seems nice and pay on time.
    Selection may be very strict, though, because they manually review/screen each site submitted.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  3. DreamWatcher

DreamWatcher Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Check out media.net

I agree needs to be more legit ad companies..

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  4. Lord Antares

I got rejected by them.

5. DreamWatcher

how about buysellads.com

6. Lord Antares

I've not considered them. Are they good? Have you got any experience with them?

7. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

Interesting. You have created advertising place, but are selling it together with the name on your marketplace? Registered, but was confusing as to what to do after the registration. FAQ is not clear either.

DNHat question: is your marketplace capable of listing with logos in tile view?

8. BrandMart

BrandMart DomainBugle.com VIP

Try Chitika. They are not as good as Adsense in terms of CPM / CPC but good alternative, nonetheless.

9. DreamWatcher

I have an account and noticed wickedfire.com use them for their ads, you just have to surf the web and see what other good websites are using by hovering over ad and usually the details are in the url what ad network. As brandmart mentioned chitika, they seem to deliver ok ads, and simple platform, good support, and been around for a long time. Other ones are clickbank.com, cj.com, bidvertiser.com to start with and learn and grow from there..

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  10. Josytal

Josytal Active Member VIP

The domain has been sold, to be used for ad network.
    Today, it worths 10x the price it was sold for. And if at all it will be sold again, it will be sold as a business and not a domain name.

After registration you need to create a new ad place - "New Place" ( item on the left menu). A form will come up. Select ad type from the list and submit. After that, you add the domain or website, where you want to display the ads. Review/Approval by staff normally takes up to 15 days. That's all.

Please don't let us hijack/divert this thread from the OP.
    DNHat is another topic entirely. There is a special page for it. If you'd not mind posting your question there:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sell-your-domains-directly-to-end-users-with-dnhat.1040206/

Thanks.

11. MarkedOne

MarkedOne Established Member

Media.net is the best alternative to adsense.

12. dnk

dnk Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Try text link advertising

13. MR Harrist

MR Harrist Established Member

put adsense and keep on eye which advertiser that always pop up in your adsense slot! find affiliate programs! and boom! you make sales! :xf.grin:

14. Lord Antares

Unfortunately, I can't use adsense or Amazon affiliates at this point in time.
    I am using popads.net and admaven. We'll see how it goes.

15. DnameAgame

DnameAgame Check out the new BrandPlease.com Gold Account

There are a couple of plugins that serve up Amazon & EBay - hot deals (or whatever its called) on rotation - you said Amazon is out, maybe EBay? I havent used them personally but thought I pass on in case it's helpful.
    Thanks,
    Brian

16. Lord Antares

Wow, there are plugins for that? That's great. You still need to get approved, right?

It's not that I hate Amazon affiliates, it's that I don't have a real niche (it's a general audience) and not much traffic at this point. I would imagine that CPA wouldn't work for that model anyway. Am I correct?

17. CryptoInvestor

CryptoInvestor Experienced Investor

If I remember correctly, Yllix.com was decent

Edit: Yea they were actually pretty good, Daily payouts as well

18. klix

klix Established Member

19. IMEZI

IMEZI Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

what is the best? depend on your website and traffic... what is the niche what is the traffic source etc etc etc you should testing each of them

these three were personally tested and i do get paid by them :
    Revenuehits
    Adsterra
    MGID

and even more such as :
    Adpixo
    Propellerads
    Coinad
    Glispa

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!