Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Best Aftermarket 2021

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Who was the best for you in 2021 when it came to buying and selling domain names? Best Aftermarket for 2021

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic out to the early lead here.

•••
Who was the best for you in 2021 when it came to buying and selling domain names? Best Aftermarket for 2021

Dear sir, you should also add DaaZ .com to the list ..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi

no best for me in 2021
but so far, namejet/snap and sedo have been most productive.

imo...

•••
i sold domains at dan and sedo and afternic i like them

•••
Hi

no best for me in 2021
but so far, namejet/snap and sedo have been most productive.

imo...

Have you been selling a lot at NameJet Don? I have not listed there for a few years. Maybe time to list some.

•••
Have you been selling a lot at NameJet Don? I have not listed there for a few years. Maybe time to list some.
Hi Ray

i'm mostly a buyer at namejet, but some of my expired names have sold there thru Fabulous.com and i get a percentage of sales.

imo...

•••
Hi Ray

i'm mostly a buyer at namejet, but some of my expired names have sold there thru Fabulous.com and i get a percentage of sales.

imo...
Yes I love that Fabulous does that. If other registrars would do that it would be a big selling point in my opinion.

•••
I've sold the most at Afternic then Sedo but voted for DAN. Not sure what the rubrics were for "best"

•••
Afternic, because it gives you more exposure to end users by listing your domain on all the popular registrars. Most people have never heard of DAN or SEDO, so they will go to a popular registrar like GoDaddy (which non domainers have heard of) and search for a domain, where your Afternic listed domain will pop up.

Last edited:
•••
Wow. Afternic & DAN in a dead heart?

•••
•••
  • Total voters 37
... so we need as many members to vote

Regards

•••
I deliberately voted for Alter to appreciate the excellent progress he has made within a shortest time. Alter is about the newest, but certainly not the worst on the list. Again, how can you place a year old marketplace alongside with Sedo, Afternic and other "veterans"?
So my vote to Alter is vote of moral support and encouragement. We need more completion, please.

•••
Almost all my sales come through Afternic even when I'm not using their landers. If anyone is not using them they're missing out hugely. The downside is their high commissions.

•••
Almost all my sales come through Afternic even when I'm not using their landers. If anyone is not using them they're missing out hugely. The downside is their high commissions.
BIN or make offer?

•••
BIN or make offer?
Make offer mainly. I don't have (and there for don't sell) many names but all 5 sales this year came from AN. Sales range from low $xxx to high $xxxx. I've had my names on Dan landers and Epik landers for months at a time and didn't get any sales. Even had AN sales when using those other landers.

•••
Make offer mainly. I don't have (and there for don't sell) many names but all 5 sales this year came from AN. Sales range from low $xxx to high $xxxx. I've had my names on Dan landers and Epik landers for months at a time and didn't get any sales. Even had AN sales when using those other landers.
Same here. I noticed that DAN landers doesn't have the same ROI as they had, but i decided to return to DAN, because AN needs a lot of time from my side (e.g. old listings). Overall, we run hard times in domaining.

•••
I ticked ‘other’ because I have not sold anything yet. I think afternic should be the best by all accounts given their reach but the site is glitchy and not user friendly in my humble opinion. I think sedo and Dan are much easier to use. Which ever site gives me a sale is my favourite, of course.

•••
Afternic , provide good seller service

•••
•••
•••
•••
I vote for "Other". Because Best Aftermarket 2021 for me is my own marketplace

Last edited:
•••
Back