Dynadot

Best affiliate programs in CJ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please post the Commission Junction affiliate programs you earned the most money with :$:
I have been using Commission Junction for a while but have not been earning much from it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eBay for me.. All of them. Making me a couple of $x.xxx per month.

•••
eBay and eBay UK by far- getting paid per bid is good when you're getting lots of clicks.
GoDaddy, Yahoo! Search Marketing and vBulletin have done alright since sid.to started showing banner adverts on the home page...

•••
How is ebay affiliate working. You have to add links for products?
I mean 1 link for only one product and when this product is sold you have to add new link to new product?

Last edited:
•••
blabla said:
I mean 1 link for only one product and when this product is sold you have to add new link to new product?

Hi, you can link to specific auctions if you choose, or to any other page on eBay (like the homepage, or a page of search results)- as far as I know the commission is the same.

eBay UK (from whom I get the most money so I know the rates)
Pays £0.00 for a signup, £7.00 if they become active (i.e. buy or sell)
£0.10 per bid and £0.12 on a buy-it-now purchase.

With my personal site, I link directly to auctions I find amusing- and get a much higher click-through rate than the generic links to eBay.whatever as readers are much more interested in the funny auctions.

•••
depends upon your geo location of your visitors - but in short: poker, loans, seasonal stuff... Never had any joy with ebay as most people already have an account (i found)

•••
•••
Tnx sid
A lot of people have ebay account but there's even more people who don't.
So maybe it's possible to earn something if you have a newbie tutorial or something on your website. And 11$ is a lot!

Last edited:
•••
Hi , I have been for about 1 week with CJ , and i have earnt 5.68 $ ! If you will listen me , just find offers which only need to register and not to pay anything (Lead)

•••
By the way- back to eBay- you don't need members to sign up for you to earn the buy-it-now and bid commissions- existing members' clicks count here too, so you don't need them to sign up via your link to make money off of them- although the sign-ups are nice (for obvious reasons).

blabla, A "get started on eBay guide" might be the best choice for maximsing sign-ups as you're likely to attract more newbies.

And as Badger said- loans pay pretty good % commission but the prrogrammes are more stringent about who signs up (well, the UK ones are- the US ones seem a little easier).
For Poker though, most sites allow you to apply to be affiliates directly, CJ offering for betting & gaming are rather poor in my opinion...

•••
NwS said:
eBay for me.. All of them. Making me a couple of $x.xxx per month.

can you please explain what exactly you do to get that much per month out of ebay? are you direct affiliate from ebay? or it is CJ paying you?

•••
gugush said:
can you please explain what exactly you do to get that much per month out of ebay? are you direct affiliate from ebay? or it is CJ paying you?

I can't provide a lot of details but i can tell ya that im working through CJ ATM although i think not for a long time :P I will go direct with eBay soon enough..

•••
I recently got started with CJ as well. Thanks so much to everyone for posting about ebay. I am literally rushing over to get my ebay link now!!!!!!!!!
I feel like I am fumbling through with my affilaite links. I try to post affilates that are relevant to each page on my site, but I am not making money yet. Maybe I am expecting too much. My site has only been in existence since Sept. 8.

•••
There are a BUNCh of good programs at CJ. Depends on the niches you site targets though as far as which ones would work out best for you.

The cool thing is you can sort by category and then by EPC to see which ones are paying out the most. We have several affiliate programs that we manage at CJ that are cutting checks for over 10K a month. But again it really depends on if you have targeted traffic for the products.

•••
Step by step on ebay affiliate program

ebay

•••
great info guys

i have some luck with adsense but very little with affiliate programs..

•••
blabla said:

The best conversion from ebay is RSS feed and EK. You have millions of products to sell on your website, feed FRESH every minute. You don't have to worry about expired links, don't have to add link for each product, don't need a database or a big hard drive on your hosting account. If you use RSS feed, you got SEO benefit for your website as well. Get a RSS feed scripts, apply for ebay affiliate through CJ and you are ready to join ebay affiliate club. Good luck.
Ebay is the only affiliate I make money. No luck with other affiliates.

•••
eBay Canada and Zip.ca

- Steve

•••
I think the selection of an affiliate program is purely based on the niche segment we targetting at. I prefer to work on software programs.

•••
How would a beginner set something like this up....i have a CJ account setup already, honestly I don't know what to do first. Any suggestions?? Thx in advance.

•••
hawke12 said:
How would a beginner set something like this up....i have a CJ account setup already, honestly I don't know what to do first. Any suggestions?? Thx in advance.

Good question.

•••
that would be nice if somebody will tell me please, if i have cj account and ebay account and ebay developer account, where exactly do i find that script mentioned above?

•••
gugush said:
that would be nice if somebody will tell me please, if i have cj account and ebay account and ebay developer account, where exactly do i find that script mentioned above?

Have you signed up for the ebay affiliate program? If so log into the editor kit to create banners that automatically load appropriate auctions based on your keywords.

•••
what about hostgator? or it is useful to work with hostgator with their own affiliate program?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back