NameSilo

Diamond Rings Affiliate Programs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I am starting a niche website for diamonds and diamond rings, would someone like to recommend any specific affiliate programs? Would CJ be good for this reason?

I need stable programs with high paying pct or commission.

All input is appreciated and repped. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mondera.com , excellent affiliate support, excellent content you can use if you ask, high end XX,XXX diamonds for sale. I've seen them announce large sales, one affiliate sale as I recall topped $36,000. I would have loved to get the commission off of that!

At CJ, FineJewelers.com is a good one, though they do not stock very expenseive rings.

•••
Thanks!
I will try out Mondera.

Will also take a look at CJ, FineJewelers.

Any more opinions?
+rep'd

I tried to sign-up with Mondera they sent me to LinkShare site, but they are treating me as I am company even though I certify I am person..then they ask me about tax forms and many things. How? I am not a US citizen.

•••
They are active at abestweb.com, try posting there, and I am sure their rep at abw will help you out.....

•••
I managed to get my LS account. However, they require me to wait one week before I create a channel. Cool, I will wait. They claim they provide me with content ready and links/images. Which should ease the development part on my end.

•••
you may want to try Gillett's Jewellers also active and 2 other jewellers selling diamonds and looking for affiliates, they're using affiliatebot.com which does not require any tax forms for non-U.S. residence.

PM sent

•••
Thanks William.. :)
I can't guarantee sales to them though as I am too starting out.

I will join affiliatebot shortly. :)

•••
they have appropriate tax forms for individuals living outside U.S. it's the common sop for these companies and be glad that they do this because you are aware that they need to pay taxes.

Porte said:
Thanks!
I will try out Mondera.

Will also take a look at CJ, FineJewelers.

Any more opinions?
+rep'd

I tried to sign-up with Mondera they sent me to LinkShare site, but they are treating me as I am company even though I certify I am person..then they ask me about tax forms and many things. How? I am not a US citizen.

•••
I figured it out already and got my account. But they ask me to wait a week before creating anything. :)

•••
figuring out things is what you do best, so good luck

Porte said:
I figured it out already and got my account. But they ask me to wait a week before creating anything. :)

•••
•••
The best jewelry affiliate is ICE.com, diamond.com, and bluenile.com.

•••
I've tried Mondera, however they didn't respond back. I assume they already know I do not have a developed site and I am expecting the affiliate program to provide me content, images, etc. :-/

•••
And what about LS? have you recived affilate material yet?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back