IT.COM

BEST ADULT TRAFFIC TEMPLATE YET!!! NameDrive is UNREAL!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Everyone,

Logged into my NameDrive account as usual today only to find the COOLEST Adult Template around!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

I switched all of my adult names to the "Adult Icon" template at ND and I can't wait to see the results. This is going to be huge!!!

As you can tell I'm a huge ND fan, and who can say no to this amazing Parking Company!

Cheers!! B-)

-Jarrod

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainspade said:
Made the switch - Actually made less with ND in about a 24 hour period. I have already moved back to Sedo

your revenue hasn't even the time to be adjusted ... you work for sedo ? :hehe:

•••
domainspade said:
Made the switch - Actually made less with ND in about a 24 hour period. I have already moved back to Sedo

Give it a little more time. It may take a few days, I to was tempted to switch back but so far in several days I have made 20% more (clickthrough$)

SG

•••
Actually made less with ND in about a 24 hour period.

It is a not an overnight process. Give it atleast a weeks time, to see RESULTS.

Example 1 Example 2

I like both the templates. I am waiting for some more time on SEDO, and then will shift to ND, if all goes well.

•••
Yes definitely give Sedo a chance. One may do better on Sedo, and another on ND.

I like both the templates. I am waiting for some more time on SEDO, and then will shift to ND, if all goes well.[/QUOTE]

•••
the ND template looks much better, and it seems it pays better.
but I have too many names with Sedo, and I prefer to keep them at one place, so its a no go for me.
I just wish SedoPro could give us more options.

•••
I used a templates too but switch on affiliates -talking about money here u can get 100-1000 more

depends on sign ups 25-50 usd per one

just an idea

•••
Can I insert other affiliates also, i.e. like Adsense , adbrite , etc on these TEMPLATES?

•••
Thanks for the update! I made some changes to the bus and the fin templates as well as the new adult template. Wow! ND has put some effort into creating new templates recently. My rev there is still in the dumps. I couldn't imagine how low it would be at Sedo :hehe:

•••
I disagree that its just for a while.

Theres the possibility that have gotten high-paying advertisers.

•••
Ive changed the template to the adult template, il see how it goes :)

•••
Has anyone noticed this?

The Related Searches does not return any pages or advertisment?
So any user who comes to your site and clicks related search gets to a page with related search and no ads on it..

•••
•••
You're right - the bottom half of the new adult template (icon) doesn't work at all. Wonder if NameDrive know this?

•••
Wow.. nice template. Sedo pays well on my other names. I guess I will try out just a few adult name with ND.

•••
What bottom half of the template doesn't work? I've had my names on this template for some time now and I will post my results in a bit :tu:

•••
If you click any of the "Related searches", it just goes to a blank page showing the same "Related searches" as before.

•••
When going to my domain and when I click on related searches it refreshes the page with new results from the related search I clicked on. The only related search that shows a blank page showing the related searches is the related search "sex". But yeah I wonder why this is so.

•••
Ya, for the first time I headed in a direction I hoped I would never have to go.
Used a worthless page cytogerontology.info, and prolotheropy.info for it, cytogerontology is the study of cellular aging, anyone want to guess what kind of adult material is there, lol. Even worse prolotherapy is pain relief, even better. If it gets some click-thru, then hey i'm in.

Took 4 day's for google to index this and send me a news link about cyto---------, not a very popular subject, they sure do get around the web fast though.

Last edited:
•••
I have also tried Rabx.com,I will see if there will be any change.

•••
Sedo seems good enough to me

I Made a kind of Adult template for ntnn.com . Made nothing on a minisite but has made 1.18 in the last two days with Sedo... seems pretty good to me! :)

edit - NTNN is doing well.... I moved www.punkgirls.biz to ND ....I'll see how it goes! :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
i like namepro better ntnn is sedo.

the templates are much beter at namedrive.

they have more templates for adult

•••
Yea the adult template is killer, just wish they will make some more adult icon templates that are business and tech related. Than my ctr should skyrocket. Even though I did see a difference with the new business template they got. Looks more like a real site than a ppc portal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back