Dynadot

domain beanstho.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

boldboulder

Impact
Looking for some opinions on this name, as I know you guys are brutally honest here. Would appreciate some real feedback. My intention is to have this name related to beverages, coffee grounds and beans; while using a shortened form of though to tie it together and make it sound fun.

Thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Once in about 10 years, someone might have the same idea as you, and see that your domain is for sale for anything more than reg fee, then move onto the another name.

As an investment it's pretty worthless. But who knows, it's the type of name that you can submit to Brandbucket or Squadhelp and it might sell - but I don't see that happening.

If you were to develop it out - it's not a bad name at all. It's memorable enough.

It's just that you need someone to have the same exact idea as you (with no possible alternative) to desire this name

•••
Hey thank you for even replying!

•••
I understood beans, but what is "tho" ? I am confused. Am I missing anything here?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back