domain concerto.online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I would appreciate some honest opinions about this name. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Concert.online would be ideal
I would ask $200 for this domain name and maybe even develop it if i knew more about concerto

•••
Live online performances are nothing new but the potential for a string quartet performing live with the Celloist and the Gong Guy not to mention the triangle person is well established. I, along with some of you have watched a rock band rehearse live together while they are all in different cities.

That is how I would 'pitch' for lack of a better word, this name.

You need to study a little bit about Classical Music and then stalk various Classical 'Bands' to sell this for more than $150

Regards.matt

•••
@-Matthew- @jedaprin Thank you for yours appraisals. Yes, ''concert'' would be also ideal, but it was registered. Be sure that it was my first move to search about it. ''Concerto'' i think is also good, has similar meaning and is popular term (almost 90 million results on google). Anyone who wants a live streaming/video website with classic music could be interested for this name. At the end, i agree with the price too, a low $xxx starting price, i think is quite fair offer for this name.

•••
•••
'Concerto' is fantastic better than 'concert', simply because people who can even spell concerto let alone pay money to go and physically see one are well, wealthy. Classical Music is the upper end of town. This one has plenty of potential Kite26, the .online suffix is not a problem, it is merely a solution waiting to happen. Look into 'live online rehearsals', and you will see what I an alluding to.

Regards.matt

•••
Another option for this is "concerto.live" is a mentally go go and go extension; concerto shouldn't make you fall asleep.

•••
The only other option I see is if you sell Concerto vst instruments on this domain. Have you ever heard of a vst instrument of not google it
Also check out edirol orchestrals

Millions of dollars in selling vst instruments online

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back