Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Basic Banner Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rob

VIP Member
Impact
24
For my webpage I am looking for a banner sized 468x60 just as an example, so people know where it will go.

It just needs to say "Your Banner Here" or something like that, but something a little better than your average Times New Roman black font.

Anybody know of any I can use temporarily?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thats brilliant!

Thanks alot for that. Donating 20NP$ to ya. :)

Just need to slightly modify it (take away the email address) as its not required in this case.

Thanks alot. :)
 
0
•••
correction done....click on the same link above
 
0
•••
Thanks alot for that Rajan.

Will send your NP$ now. :)
 
0
•••
you're welcome, thanks for the np,

:)
 
0
•••
wow, he just copied that ballons from windows basic pictures and used MS-Paint,am i correct?
 
0
•••
Yeah, I suppose so. But I doubt anyone uses Microsoft Paint these days, Photoshop is much better. ;)
 
0
•••
He made me a banner, only something I need temporary.

Would have donated the points if somebody had just found one like that for me, but he actually made it. Well worth the 20np$, for me.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Rob
He made me a banner, only something I need temporary.

Would have donated the points if somebody had just found one like that for me, but he actually made it. Well worth the 20np$, for me.
then u should give him 20np$ :p
 
0
•••
he did
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back