Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Baseball Themed Webiste Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

humandepravity

Established Member
Impact
3
I need a baseball themed website, nothing spectatcular, but need 5 tabs at top along with 5 tabs on left side so I guess 10 page site with one of the pages being a forum. Please let me know what you can do and at what cost.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent....
 
0
•••
Sending PM now....
 
0
•••
Hi humandepravity,

I have seen your requirement. I almost understand you requirement but for more clarification can you come on skype : its.hkaushik. If you really serious for this work.

So that I can give you the cost estimation for your work.

Here I also cant send you the company profile and link of our completed projects. If you can come on gtalk : its.hemant.sharma or skype : its.hkaushik. This is good for both of us. So that we can move faster.

Best/hemu
hksharma is online now Add to hksharma's Rep Points Edit/Delete Message
 
0
•••
Stop copy pasting same text hkaushik!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back