domain barssports.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

savvyc

New Member
Impact
11
Hi! Very new to this and would love to know what this could sell for? GoDaddy estimated $1,639, and DomainIndex gave ~$800, but I feel like those might be high? What's a fair listing that could sell quickly while making a bit of money?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The ss combination is a bit tricky here. Kind of a tongue twister for me and hence, I think this name is a reg fee or low $$ here on Namepros. End user sale less likely because of the confusion and sound.
 
1
•••
The ss combination is a bit tricky here. Kind of a tongue twister for me and hence, I think this name is a reg fee or low $$ here on Namepros. End user sale less likely because of the confusion and sound.

That was my hesitation, too! But promising if I can just get the registration fee back! LOL :)

Have a good one! Thanks for your advice!!!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back