IT.COM

domain cisco.tube

NameSilo
Watch

Bryan Foo

Impact
Dear all,

A very good day. May I check what's the estimated value for this domain cisco.tube. Appreciate if someone could advice me on this. Cheer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What was your logic behind the name?

•••
Value is

- $100, 000

Meaning: be prepare for a battle.

•••
The name was actually referring to a big company named Cisco Systems. However, the tube extension name is actually good for creating a computer network video tutorials base on cisco network solutioning. That's what I can think of. Thanks

•••
Dear Ace3coiner,

Thank you for the reply. Just wondering how do you get that figure? What do you mean prepare for battle? Are you referring to this domain name will have a tough time to be sell in the market?

•••
Ah. Well, at least you've got an interesting idea behind it. Nice. But as Ace implied.. you must stay away from trademarked names, particularly directly at the exact mark itself..more harm than good on your pocketbook.

•••
Dear Hotkey and Ace3coiner

Thank you very much for the advice. Appreciate it a lot. Cheer

•••
Welcome to NP

1) Stay away from .rube names

2) Cisco is a trademark, do not register company names, delete the name

Read this forum for a few months to get an idea of domain value, then register a couple of names and try and sell them.

•••
•••
Wow u mean I can get sued by this company for using their well known name??

•••
Wow u mean I can get sued by this company for using their well known name??

Yes, just google "UDRP" and you will see

You cant register company names, especially companies as big as Cisco :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back