IT.COM

Barclays TM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everybody
I am wondering about these domains if they come under the Trade Mark law. You feedback is highly appreciated. Can I sell or develop these?
barclaysnetworks.com
barclaysworldwide.com
barclays-global.com

I have found on Sedo many domains containing the barclays what is the future of these if all the domain contain barclays are illegal ?
Following domains are on sedo for sale
barclaysmortgages.com barclayscard.info
barclays-online.co.uk barclayspersonal.co.uk barclayseurope.com barclaysbanking.com
barclays-bank.info m-barclays.co.uk barclays-europe.com businessbarclays.co.uk ibarclays.co.uk personalbarclays.co.uk barclays.ae barclays.cx
Thankx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say as long as you do not try to operate a banking site you would probably be ok.

Trade marks are a complicated subject

•••
It might even come down to what kind of mood barclays are in they may sue for copyright, or they may not, but I'm no expert, so don't take my word for it. Though I doubt they would if you didn't create a banking site as gazzip mentioned but don't stop buying them because of me, I just though I'd add my two cents.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back