Type of Contest : Banner Design

Prize :
$75

Contest End Date & Time :
10/23/20 10PM EST

Size Requirements :
468x90 Aprox

Color Requirements :
Open, I may ask developers to modify as I see combinations that work.

General Requirements :
Include .com in the design
May include the phrase, "Release Your Inner Sneaky"
May include a sneaky type gadget in the design ( camera, drone, etc ) .

Additional Information : I am just starting to build a site on that domain, but my color scheme is completely open, do not base your colors on what is there already, right now I am just toying with ideas.

I will use this as a logo for the site, but may also use it as an advertising banner for other sites. Winner may get additional work from me creating other sized banners using the same general theme.

It has been a while since I have held a contest at Namepros, but I have always been impressed with the quality of designers to be found here! Have at it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I have been waffling between a couple of designs, but in the end Azur's design won me over. DM me a payment link and I will send money to you Azur.

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated, great entries, I've been trying to decide for two days which one to go with; Namepros members are the best!

Contest is closed!

Last edited:
•••
Payment received, thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back