Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain bankholiday DOT org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criterion811

multiswap.org - Crypto DEX - For Sale, DMs WelcomeEstablished Member
Impact
237
Appraisals welcome,

Bankholidays (dot) com sold for $20,000
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your comparing apples to oranges. .org is fraction of the .com. Estibot puts it at about $250. I would agree that is fair end user range in this case.
 
0
•••
Hi EHG,

I just added it for comparison, no hope I would get anywhere near that price! :) Thanks for the appraisal
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back