E eih066 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Mar 31, 2007 308 views 3 replies #1 AidList (dot) com and AidFind (dot) com I'm figuring a financial aid site would be good, appraisals welcome.
AidList (dot) com and AidFind (dot) com I'm figuring a financial aid site would be good, appraisals welcome.
ManicMe Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 Mar 31, 2007 #2 Financial Aid was the very first thing that came to my mind. Domains are short, easy to remember and brandable. I really can't give a $xx appraisal. But attached to the correct website and these names have promise IMHO
Financial Aid was the very first thing that came to my mind. Domains are short, easy to remember and brandable. I really can't give a $xx appraisal. But attached to the correct website and these names have promise IMHO
jacal1 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 48 Apr 1, 2007 #3 Lots of potential - I agree with manic that the return could be very good with development.
estibot.com Developer of EstibotVIP Member :heavy_check_mark: Estibot.com VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 136 Apr 1, 2007 #4 aidlist $721 aidfind $732 there is potential there...