domain AidList and AidFindCOM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eih066

Established Member
Impact
0
AidList (dot) com
and
AidFind (dot) com

I'm figuring a financial aid site would be good, appraisals welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Financial Aid was the very first thing that came to my mind. Domains are short, easy to remember and brandable.

I really can't give a $xx appraisal. But attached to the correct website and these names have promise IMHO
 
0
•••
Lots of potential - I agree with manic that the return could be very good with development.
 
0
•••
aidlist $721
aidfind $732

there is potential there...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back