IT.COM

Bad Support form MyServerPlanet.com,

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
I have some domains on MyServerPlanet.com, Just recently I wanted to transferout all of my domains from them so I tried to get the EPP code, but I was getting errors on EPP page. I raised a ticket with them on 17th with high priority.
I got reply on 20th that the problem is resolved, but it was same error when I checked again. I replied them back with in 20 mins of their reply with the issue again. Now its 22 and there is no reply from their end.
I even send a PM to one of the guy from MYServerPlanet( @msp - nick ) and also raised it in one of his post. I am not getting any response from their end.
I have to renew the domains today as these are expiring and if I do not get any response from them what are my options?
br,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many domains and what extensions? I don't have any domains there but have an account, in Nov 2016 I corresponded with @msp - nick here by PM, answered quickly.

The problem with WHM is there is not a bulk Auth Code request that I know of

Technically, you can report them to ICANN if you have requested Auth Codes and they have not provided them - it takes a while to resolve, but it probably will get their attention!

What is the cost there for renewal? Is it possible for you to contact them by phone?

IF they have normal policies, you should be able to transfer out up to 30 days after expiry

•••
How many domains and what extensions? I don't have any domains there but have an account, in Nov 2016 I corresponded with @msp - nick here by PM, answered quickly.

The problem with WHM is there is not a bulk Auth Code request that I know of

Technically, you can report them to ICANN if you have requested Auth Codes and they have not provided them - it takes a while to resolve, but it probably will get their attention!

What is the cost there for renewal? Is it possible for you to contact them by phone?

IF they have normal policies, you should be able to transfer out up to 30 days after expiry
I have only 5 domains with them, I actually got a decent offer and wanted to transfer out one domain and one of the domain is also on flippa auction.
Now I am looking to transfer out all of the domains because I am not satisfied with them now.
I raised with ICANN as well yesterday.
In the begining when I was registering these domains, I was getting prompt replies from @msp - nick , but now no response. I don't know if it is only one man company, there must be a team, if one is busy in other stuff than other must reply.

•••
do all 5 domains expire today? what kind of error are you getting on the EPP page?

you can also try to get their attention on social media
last twitter is a week ago - https://twitter.com/myserverplanet
last fb a week ago also - https://www.facebook.com/myserverplanet

OK this may be a long shot but see if you can fudge the URL to generate the Auth Code - look at an individual domain and see what the ID in the URL is and then replace that in where XXX is in the line below, it should be numerical
https://www.myserverplanet.com/clientarea.php?action=domaingetepp&domainid=XXX

very frustrating when registrars have delays for unknown reasons

Last edited:
•••
Just a while before i checked, now it is resoled,
I think they saw thread and also I raised it with ICANN,
I was also trying on fb, but only PM them there.

thanks for your replies and suggestions.

•••
Site looks very suspicious i renewed my domain 10 days back..its still in expired list, support is not answering properly to my questions. @Eric Lyon

•••
OK quoting you here to keep things all in one thread

Personally, I would just keep pestering @msp - nick direct through their web site, and try fb and twitter until they reply. If you can make a phone call, that might help also

complain ICANN?

Here's the ICANN complaint form
https://forms.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints/transfer/form

They don't have an option that is an exact match, I would go with the first choice
Please select the applicable option: *
My registrar does not allow me to transfer my domain name
My domain name was transferred without my authorization
The Registrar must have denied the transfer, but it was allowed to proceed
My registrar does not allow me to change the registrant’s information
My registrar allowed a change to the registrant’s information without authorization

•••
OK quoting you here to keep things all in one thread

Personally, I would just keep pestering @msp - nick direct through their web site, and try fb and twitter until they reply. If you can make a phone call, that might help also

Here's the ICANN complaint form
https://forms.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints/transfer/form

They don't have an option that is an exact match, I would go with the first choice
Please select the applicable option: *
My registrar does not allow me to transfer my domain name
My domain name was transferred without my authorization
The Registrar must have denied the transfer, but it was allowed to proceed
My registrar does not allow me to change the registrant’s information
My registrar allowed a change to the registrant’s information without authorization

Thanks, if no solution iam complaining ICANN today

•••
still no reply..icann reported

•••
still no reply..icann reported
I replied you on their thread as well.
Now raise another ticket with them also raise the issue with ICANN.
Try if you can take refund and transfer-out your domain. They have very bad customer support.

•••
Hi,
Sorry for this, I recently visited the hospital and only came out, a few domains was not renewed correctly, over the course of the last few days / week I have gone and corresponded with a huge majority of domain customers over this. A lot of the domains are registered/transferred out. Please understand this was unprecedented and we will look to improve in the future. We have gone and put some stuff into place that will automate this. If you do have a problem or still facing, I'd love to know and fix.

Again, I am sorry.

•••
Hi,
I hope you are doing fine now and things will be settling down on your end.
I still have problem with 4 of my domains, Domains are locked I think as these were expired 23rd of august and from last few days I am continuously sending updates on my latest ticket but not getting good response.
I have to transfer out these remaining 4 domains.
I would like to have EPP codes so that I can transfer out to some other reliable registrar.
I hope you understand.
Thanks for your reply
Regards

•••
@msp - nick
I opened ticket on 31st August, after have some messages exchange my problem was not resolved,
The last message that I received from you is that you will froward the issue to the concerned department on 1st September, and on 3rd September I again send a reminder on the ticket to please be on time for tickets and sort out the issue. Now I checked but ticket is showing that the ticket is closed and please send message to open it again.
Will you please let me know what is going on..
Why are you wasting others time...
I simple need EPP codes of my domains but these are locked because domains are expired and these expired only due to you people and your slow responses.
br

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back