IT.COM

news BackOrderZone is for Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
Interesting opportunity to buy your own drop catch service. Includes website, additional registrars, office management system and drop catch servers/software etc. A full blown domain business. I'd like to know the price if anyone finds out. https://www.backorderzone.com/for-sale.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They've been pretty much irrelevant since the rise of Pheenix and DropCatch.

•••
They shot themselves in the foot with their pricing model. I would have been happy to place backorders there on a pay for success basis. But prefunding doesn't make sense, especially with a smaller, less successful service, when I might backorder as many as 30 to 40 names a day.

•••
how many registrars do they have?

•••
They shot themselves in the foot with their pricing model. I would have been happy to place backorders there on a pay for success basis. But prefunding doesn't make sense, especially with a smaller, less successful service, when I might backorder as many as 30 to 40 names a day.

I've never had to prefund with them.

•••
What will happen to all the existing credits people have with them?

•••
Is any one have used them and they are claiming they have better technology to catch name compare to namejet and others, is it really true.

Can any expert in this business able to tell is it worth to buy this kind if business.

•••
how many registrars do they have?

According to the sales page:
42 ICANN Accredited Registrars in good standing registered in US.

I would also be curious as to what their price is, but I'm sure it's pretty high.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back