NameSilo

Backordering from We Have Them On GoDaddy.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Why everytime I see any domain on We Have Them Its almost always backordered already on GoDaddy and the when the actually domain is caught by someone its never by GoDodday. I have a backorder credit and nothing to use it on. Anyone know anything thats good to backorder. Or a free expiring domain place other then We have them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We may have to settle.

I have a backorder credit there too and I have been having a very hard time finding anything that I think they may catch for me. Two missed orders so far I guess I'll have to settle.

•••
yeah go to expired domain sites & get them in redemption period so u can get it before others.

I bought a backorder from godaddy also & if they never catch the domains I want. Does the credit go for only 1 year? or until i get one.

•••
It last forever untill you catch a name.

•••
•••
I have only heard people speak good things about pool, snapnames and enom drop club

•••
godaddy is crap. Just take the loss and go elsewhere.

•••
I've done very well with GD backorders on good keyword .us, .info, and .biz names. I'm actually about 8 for 8 recently, but with only one .com. Most of these actually beat pool or enom as I had backorders at both.

GD backorder got me these in the last 4 months:
CLEANUP.BIZ
CAMPINGEXCHANGE.COM
SPELEOLOGY.INFO
SALESMANAGEMENT.BIZ
KKY.US
HONORROLL.INFO
SCUBAINSTRUCTOR.US
PONTOONBOAT.US

However, my success at .com has been disappointing except for the one above, so I rarely try them at GD.

•••
That's better...

Humdizzy said:
It last forever untill you catch a name.

I'm glad to know that, now I don't have to be forced to "reach" for a domain through them.

•••
lol godaddy backdomain service is a joke. I wish i could have read this thread yesterday wasted 18.95 for their service. It won't even let me backordered a .us domain name i want. Everytime i submit the backorder a name it gives me a error won't even try to backorder "Update: xxxxxxx.us name system failed error can't backordered the name" i have email their tech support to refund me my money since their service doesn't even work.

•••
As AdoptableDomains has said GoDaddy backordes have most success with .us and .biz, which Snap dont do and Enom say they do but never seem to.

If your going to use a GoDaddy backorder its worth thinking about using BlueRazor (a GoDaddy reseller) their backorders are $12.95 and domains are $7.50, there is a $10 joining fee but it doesnt take many backorders or domain registrations to make that money back.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back