Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

question Backordering domains with PayPal?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
1,807
I really like the looks and simplicity of NameJet, but unfortunately they don't accept PayPal. Are there any other good backorder sites which do? I know that GoDaddy does, but so many people warn to steer clear of GoDaddy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm so salty. My beloved domain has been caught by DropCatch (and I used Dynadot). I should have listened to the advice above. I'm so salty right now. WHOIS says it's in the possession of DropCatch currently but I don't see an auction. It must have been backordered by 1 person and they're still in the process of acquiring it.
 
0
•••
I'm so salty. My beloved domain has been caught by DropCatch (and I used Dynadot). I should have listened to the advice above. I'm so salty right now. WHOIS says it's in the possession of DropCatch currently but I don't see an auction. It must have been backordered by 1 person and they're still in the process of acquiring it.

. the auction may not start immediately, visit the domain after a few hours
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back