IT.COM

Backordering at GoDaddy - 3 letter &/or number .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone tried backordering a 3 letter and/or number .com domain name at GoDaddy lately? As most of you may know they only accept 1 backorder per domain name. It seems like every single name I try to backorder especially those in the redemption period or pending delete already have a backorder. I've even tried some that are close to expiring and not in the redemption period yet, and they are already backordered also. Do you think this has anything to do with their new domain name aftermarket program? Also, I was also curious if registrars themselves are prohibited from putting the backorders in for themselves and then reselling them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't waste time on it,Godaddy will not catch any 3 letter/number .com.

•••
Waste of time .... makes it even more odd!

I agree with you Bizbj that backordering these prime domain names at GoDaddy is probably a waste of time, UNLESS the expiring names are currently registered with GoDaddy and then you have a better chance. Having said that, don't you find it even more odd then that these type of domain names already have a backorder in place??

•••
I have used and like SnapNames they offer a great service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back