Domain Empire

Backorder?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Does anybody know which comp. is the best to use for backordering?

Thanks,
:xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are three big main companies, and all I can remember out of those three is Pool (pool.com). Just for the record, Godaddy isn't one of them ;). They all cost 60+ for a successful backorder though.

•••
•••
(Pool)Pool.com, (Snapnames)snapnames.com and (Moniker)moniker.com are three good companies to backorder :imho:

•••
If you want to spend 60.00 that is---If its a good enough name I guess that is not bad.
I have caught several from GoDaddy for 18.95.
You have to pay the 18.95 upfront but if they do not capture it for you---it can be used on another name. :)

•••
i think registerfly have best and reliable backordering :)

•••
Back ordering is cheaper at enom.com but not always successful, plus there is a minimu funds/verification requirement. I have been successful with snapnames, pool.com

•••
I think if you really want to backorder a name you need to find out who it is currently registered with and then find out which backordering company is partnered with them.

It is very common for names to be "passed" rather than actually dropped.

•••
I've had most success with Snapnames, Pool, Enom.

•••
Do your research first, then go with Pool or Enom. it will cost you though!

•••
Thank you guys for all the replies.
I think I'm going to try with two of them for the same name...I might get lucky.. :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back