IT.COM

question Backlinks techniques. Your best?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
There are many ways to make money I hear with domaining.

Like.......

1. Straight up hand reg great domains.
2. Bid on expireds.
3. Dev websites.
4. Parked domains.

This post is more about #3 and #4.

What good are #3 and #4 if there is no traffic.

And how do you get traffic without backlinks?

Yes I know you "could" pay for advertising via Google AdSense but who wants to do that?

I would just like to know your techniques to get as many backlinks to your domains as possible.

Please also give info on ........

Do Follow
Do Not Follow

In relation to backlinks.

I occasionally see black hat sites offering a list of Do Follow sites and the lists tend to be pretty huge.

Would these lists be beneficial to creating backlinks to my domains?

I hear it's bad and unethical to do a "hit and run" on popular high pr sites just to drop a link.

most sites monitor such things daily and will ban you.

I'm assuming the Do Follow sites are ones that allow it?

Also, you always see people offering SEO services and people with sites that have hundreds of backlinks which makes their domain worth alot.

How is it done?

Will it take a long time to implement?

I'm sure someone on NP would find your input useful.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) Post something worth linking to
2) Tell (the right) people about it.

Quality is way more important than quantity.

As long as you're sending traffic to something which is allowed (see program policies and Webmaster Quality guidelines), there's nothing wrong with using Adwords to drive traffic. You need to optimize and fine tune initially (and periodically), and need to track performance so you know what it's costing per conversion or per impression.

I'm sure you know that if you build links to your parked pages that will usually get you banned from the program.

Followed links are the only ones that count for ranking.. GOOD nofollowed links can drive traffic.

Last edited:
•••
The above post plus social media helps for websites and blog traffic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back