Domain Empire

discuss Is purchasing an expired domain with backlinks just chancing?

Spaceship
Watch

philhevican

Established Member
Impact
Obviously if you do your homework and research backlinks to the site and make sure there still active as well as how credible the sites they are on.

But I assume the only positive way to tell how much traffic your going to get to actually buy the name and park it to see how it does? Also what about brand new hand reg domains for parking, how do they get traffic?

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Due to the chance of non relevant links on sites with no traffic even yeah it is.

•••
There are tools which you can use to go through the links and test to see if they work but even then you cannot guarantee how often those links are used..

•••
You might want to read around a lot in regards to domain parking to find out the answer. But, what I would suggest you to do is make sure you study the domain backlinks properly and see to it that relevancy has been maintained. Backlinks from sites like CNN, .edu is a big plus.

•••
Your right Paul, backlinks which contain .edu .gov websites are great and I've found a few name with backlinks to those but they are still hidden away where it would seem they wouldn't get viewed much

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back