Back to domaining after a year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemanttilotia

Established Member
Impact
Hi all. I came into domaining with some real good sales but then focused my attention on building my business. For the last 3 years, I was just slogging into my startup and had put all of my money and efforts into it.
I put everything up for my fintech startup smeloan dot com, and went bankrupt.
I couldn't pay for a couple of domains here on Namepros a year back after promising on a price and even sold off half of my domain portfolio to cover dues on the startup. I have been away from domaining for last one year.
I went into depression and then started avoiding people and that guy who avoided calls from Rohit to transfer my sold domains to Namejet and which led to his ban from Namejet was me.
I don't know but I felt dejected from everything after putting in close to 16+ hours a day for 3 years and then going bankrupt.
I am really sorry. I hope those couple of sellers from Namepros and Rohit will forgive me.
I am starting afresh after blowing up everything in that fintech startup. I hope I can make some good domain sales again. The mods will ban me again now for those 2 negative trade reviews I guess :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't want to reply to such scumbags. At least I am not conning newbies on a WhatsApp group :)
Your words show your upbringing. I won't get down to your levels.
I earn money by working hard in my marketing agency, working with names you just have heard. I don't need to go and con newbies by showing that I am a pro and whatever I am selling is gold.
Get a real job, move over from scamming newbies on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Lol just because I made your scamming tricks public, you are going to malign me now?

Dude, you need to get a job rather than suggesting others to do that. You can never get to my level because unlike you, I was never a failure in my life. Successfully sold names in six figures, sold 2 Startups, and successfully running another two and people respect me for my work. You definitely need to grow up and learn business!

•••
I had nothing against this ass*ole, but him trying to malign me in his unethical game is an act of pure excellence and shows what kind of level he can stoop to, to try and defend his actions.

As I said initially, he can only talk.. he threatened me with a court case but went silent on that front when I shared my address for that court notice. People like him do not have any credibility or reputation online or in real life tbh..

As I said, words one use show their upbringing. I won't use words that you use. As I said, share your names here which you were trying hard to sell to me, let's see if you get even a single sale here.
Selling to Indian newbies on your WhatsApp group, selling them tickets to conference,is an unethical way of earning your livelihood. Get a real job, do something productive.

•••
Lol just because I made your scamming tricks public, you are going to malign me now?

Dude, you need to get a job rather than suggesting others to do that. You can never get to my level because unlike you, I was never a failure in my life. Successfully sold names in six figures, sold 2 Startups, and successfully running another two and people respect me for my work. You definitely need to grow up and learn business!

I own my failure, at least am not conning newbies on a WhatsApp group and on Facebook :)
I backed out from buying 2 domain names, what sort of dirty trick was that ! :)
You're fun. I still have to pass 3 more hours till dropcatch bidding stops, so am game. Keep them coming!
BTW you said you really need money to be sent to Canada to your family, I hope you sold something to the newbies there in the group to have that :)

•••
As I said, words one use show their upbringing. I won't use words that you use. As I said, share your names here which you were trying hard to sell to me, let's see if you get even a single sale here.
Selling to Indian newbies on your WhatsApp group, selling them tickets to conference,is an unethical way of earning your livelihood. Get a real job, do something productive.

An unethical retard giving others life-lessons. What an irony!

You can see some of my names in my signature mister so called expert who backs out of deals every now and then sighting various reasons, trying to gain soft corner from public.

Your mother really passed away or were you just trying to gain some sympathy by mentioning about her death??????? God knows, but prick’s like yourself, who can not afford Jack, will always try to brag about stuff and bid on names which they cannot even afford to buy.

Have you ever sold a name in life? Dare you to post at least one sale out of hundreds you have bragged about..

•••
An unethical retard giving others life-lessons. What an irony!

You can see some of my names in my signature mister so called expert who backs out of deals every now and then sighting various reasons, trying to gain soft corner from public.

Your mother really passed away or were you just trying to gain some sympathy by mentioning about her death??????? God knows, but prick’s like yourself, who can not afford Jack, will always try to brag about stuff and bid on names which they cannot even afford to buy.

Have you ever sold a name in life? Dare you to post at least one sale out of hundreds you have bragged about..

I don't know what kind of a jerk you are. Only a guy like you can make fun of a thing like this. Don't worry, I again won't stoop to your level.

•••
BTW you said you really need money to be sent to Canada to your family, I hope you sold something to the newbies there in the group to have that :)

Yeah I had good names to raise the money I required, but I didn’t kill my mother unlike you to try to save myself from my misdeeds!! Grow up son!

•••
I don't need anyone's sympathy. Sympathy gainers are weak people. It's just that I got swayed by emotions from the post of 'Grilled' and mentioned that.
I got nothing more to add here. I will keep buying, rejecting, backing out as I found it suitable.
I don't need a WhatsApp group or to con newbies to earn my livelihood till I have my agency.
Domain names is a passion.

•••
Yeah I had good names to raise the money I required, but I didn’t kill my mother unlike you to try to save myself from my misdeeds!! Grow up son!

I didn't think someone here can stoop to such levels. Then again I don't want to comment on this much. You are free to write, think whatever you want to. God bless

•••
I don't know what kind of a jerk you are. Only a guy like you can make fun of a thing like this. Don't worry, I again won't stoop to your level.

Your integrity is questionable kid, because you are not a man of your own words.

I would never, and I’m sure none of the people (at least who have read your posts here) on here would trust you/your words. So, stop defending yourself with personal/professional issues.

I never forced you to bid on domain names in an auction group where I only help people sell their names to others without paying any commission or fee. A prick like yourself placed bids on your own and when you had no money to pay for them, you simply decided to back out. That’s how you have been brought up? Is that how you were schooled in life? Did your parents say; go out, commit and back out?

Pure jackass of a stunt there, forsure!

•••
I got nothing more to add here. I will keep buying, rejecting, backing out as I found it suitable.

You are a scamster and you proved it right here!!

•••
Your integrity is questionable kid, because you are not a man of your own words.

I would never, and I’m sure none of the people (at least who have read your posts here) on here would trust you/your words. So, stop defending yourself with personal/professional issues.

I never forced you to bid on domain names in an auction group where I only help people sell their names to others without paying any commission or fee. A prick like yourself placed bids on your own and when you had no money to pay for them, you simply decided to back out. That’s how you have been brought up? Is that how you were schooled in life? Did your parents say; go out, commit and back out?

Pure jackass of a stunt there, forsure!

I didn't know you were that old to mention 'kid' that often. I hope you are making a decent living out of conning newbies from India on your various groups.
To each his own, keep doing what you do best. Keep that group buzzing with screenshots of offers you get on your domain names.

•••
I didn't know you were that old to mention 'kid' that often. I hope you are making a decent living out of conning newbies from India on your various groups.
To each his own, keep doing what you do best. Keep that group buzzing with screenshots of offers you get on your domain names.

Why are you so obsessively obsessed with my screenshot offers? I never went to you asking you to believe me and pay me. Is it making you jealous or you have been a huge failure in life that you cannot see others getting success?

If your memory serves you right, I also post #PolitelyRejected thread on Facebook where you use to post asking for help and I blocked you from there for being a stalker on my profile.

Is that what depression does to people? Or you simply making it up like your mother’s condition to look better in people’s eye?

I am sitting here laughing at how you are trying to avoid questions about your integrity and backing out of deals, and trying hard to make me look bad. ;)

Last edited:
•••
@Hemanttilotia man up, and honour the deals. Don’t look for excuses son.

•••
Why are you so obsessively obsessed with my screenshot offers? I never went to you asking you to believe me and pay me. Is it making you jealous or you have been a huge failure in life that you cannot see others getting success?

If your memory serves you right, I also post #PolitelyRejected thread on Facebook where you use to post asking for help and I blocked you from there for being a stalker on my profile.

Is that what depression does to people? Or you simply making it up like your mother’s condition to look better in people’s eye?

I am sitting here laughing at how you are trying to avoid questions about your integrity and backing out of deals, and trying hard to make me look bad. ;)

Just post your sales and portfolio here, it will be settled. And also post thr domain names you were selling to me, see if a single one can be sold here

•••
•••
@Hemanttilotia man up, and honour the deals. Don’t look for excuses son.

No sales, only offers would have made your life fun ;)
Pl post your portfolio here, for us noobs to have some fun!

•••
486F6724-E9F3-4741-AEB6-C3E33E41F5DB.jpeg
711D42F9-43AB-4182-87CE-72BC14A4CBED.jpeg
6D20F931-57D8-40BD-99AC-58B446D57849.jpeg
FE9B9F00-2DC1-4E3A-B755-EFFB21D4B6D7.jpeg

I’m posting some more screenshots of a deal where you backed out, with a domain investor @Hemanttilotia

You are a massive liar 🤥 people are sharing stories about you with me, already. You are busted!!

Last edited:
•••
Sure. If I have doubts about a domain name, I will move out of a deal even after committing to it.
How's that i am busted by this? ;)
I request you to spend some time on a real job rather becoming Sherlock Holmes here !

•••
Hello guys - There is a lot of anger and hurt coming from both sides. It's very easy to say something you later regret with this much anger and hurt.

Please take a break, agree to disagree, and move on.

I hope you all find peace and I wish you the best.

•••
Hello guys - There is a lot of anger and hurt coming from both sides. It's very easy to say something you later regret with this much anger and hurt.

Please take a break, agree to disagree, and move on.

I hope you all find peace and I wish you the best.

I still got to spend 2 more hours waiting for a dropcatch auction to get over. Okay with me. It's just a couple of disgrunted sellers who couldn't sell their crap to me.
That's why I left domaining for sometime to concentrate on my startup. This domaining can be very time consuming.

•••
I still got to spend 2 more hours waiting for a dropcatch auction to get over. Okay with me. It's just a couple of disgrunted sellers who couldn't sell their crap to me.
That's why I left domaining for sometime to concentrate on my startup. This domaining can be very time consuming.

Can you really afford buying domain names? Yeah right, just like you have been buying names earlier, and backing out of completing those deals lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can you really afford buying domain names? Yeah right, just like you have been buying names earlier, and backing out of competing those deals lol

See boxless dot com on dropcatch, thats how you afford and buy oldie. Your crappy names i would not buy even for free

Last edited:
•••
See boxless dot com on dropcatch, thats how you afford and buy oldie. Your crappy names i would not buy even for free

Here comes another screenshot where you tried to scam someone I know. And here as well, your unethical side says; I will back out of another deal!

You tried to lure him to partner with him in this purchase because you again had no money to complete this transaction. Ain’t that right kid?

6E5933A1-B810-4236-AB98-EAC01D698BE8.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Here comes another screenshot where you tried to scam someone I know. And here as well, your unethical side says; I will back out of another deal!

Show attachment 108578

How backing out of a deal means scamming someone? Can you please elaborate?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back