Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain b4i.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimind

Established Member
Impact
1
Most other extensions taken, many meaning and companies that use it as acronym, what do you all think.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump!
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
sublimind said:
WTF? Don't push your sites in my thread.

And 3 chars are rare and this one is used by many many companies.

Why you pushed a ****ing parked page in my thread i do not know.

I didnt push my site on your thread. I thought the site was 3character.com...it wasn't because I clicked on the link. I don't own 3char. in any way. So I edited my post and corrected you the the DIRECT page of where you can get information.
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
I didnt push my site on your thread. I thought the site was 3character.com...it wasn't because I clicked on the link. I don't own 3char. in any way. So I edited my post and corrected you the the DIRECT page of where you can get information.
I apologize for jumping to conclusions ;) Thought you were pushing a PARKED page in my thread, many apologies.
 
0
•••
sublimind said:
I apologize for jumping to conclusions ;) Thought you were pushing a PARKED page in my thread, many apologies.

No problem, thanks for the apology. I meant no harm, I was just trying to help but I put the wrong link in at first....I thought I got rid of the ".com" when I edited my post...but I didn't...best of luck with your domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back