Dynadot

ccTLD B00.co.uk $1075 + myrug.co.uk for $ 5654

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cruncher

Established Member
Impact
Not my sales but I spotted these on namebio.

What are peoples opinions on these sales? Is this the GENUINE sales prices?

Price for myrug .co . Uk sounds too high to me?

And b00 .co .uk (b with two zeros) sounds too high a price. I just can't see the value in it?

Does anyone know what the average percent sell rate of one word uk domains is?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.co.uk in my opinion is a very picky little extension lol. It’s like the lottery. I own many domains in this extension that are one word and also high search volume and I have made NO sales. And then I see people like Federer on here sell them like hot cakes.

The value is within the buyer. Some people get luckier than others. I personally think my .co.uk domains are worth WAY more than these and again I have made no sales

Last edited:
•••
.co.uk in my opinion is a very picky little extension lol. It’s like the lottery. I own many domains in this extension that are one word and also high search volume and I have made NO sales. And then I see people like Federer on here sell them like hot cakes.
Thanks for reply, I thought they might be a hard sell.I have searched alot of one word co.uk names , and found alot of them are still owned by a small handful of people - proven that they aren't selling so easy.

Would you share what one word names you have, maybe by pm?

Thanks

•••
Do you think the .uk extension will become mainstream and overtake the .co.uk?

•••
Do you think the .uk extension will become mainstream and overtake the .co.uk?
no way... .uk require uk physical address while .co.uk could be freely registered

•••
no way... .uk require uk physical address while .co.uk could be freely registered
I thought about this too, but am sure there is a service you can pay a small fee for use as a ''service address'' . I guess they could also change the rules as to who can register a .uk domain.

I also wondered when the 5 year right of registration for .uk domains is over, will they charge premium prices for registering 'premium' names - like some other registries?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back