Domain Empire

sales B.xyz is going for 7 figures

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
since its xyz
b must be for bs

•••
Meanwhile....
Screenshot_20220304_063848.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I also saw upset, sorry ...
Will the buyer have problems due to the fact that he did not complete the purchase?

•••
•••
Not surprised.. It wasn't a mill $ domain anyway..

At $14k annual rent, such domains are meant to be sold by the rich registry to the rich end-user.. No place for the domain investor trying to make some money..

Unless you're Shifang Yuan

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, I also saw upset, sorry ...
Will the buyer have problems due to the fact that he did not complete the purchase?

Anyone on Dan can put in a silly bid and then run / hide without repercussions unfortunately.

•••
Anyone on Dan can put in a silly bid and then run / hide without repercussions unfortunately.
Here on the forum there are representatives! We need to inform them about the situation as a recommendation...

•••
Lesson for today ladies and gentleman, don’t report sales until they happen.

School boy error stuff by this broker, also see he's calling for non-paying buyers to be banned in futher tweets.

Wonder how @DAN.COM feel about this person/company putting a potential buyers personal information that they got via Dan's platform in the public domain before a sale happened? Even if the sale did happen, it shouldn't have been done anyway due to data protection laws surely?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lesson for today ladies and gentleman, don’t report sales until they happen.

School boy error stuff by this broker, also see he's calling for non-paying buyers to be banned in futher tweets.

Wonder how @DAN.COM feel about this person/company putting a potential buyers personal information that they got via Dan's platform in the public domain before a sale happened? Even if the sale did happen, it shouldn't have been done anyway due to data protection laws surely?
Just unprofessional all the way around. To be honest, I also wouldn't be surprised if he was responsible for this offer himself in order to get exposure for the domain.

•••
If this offer is real I’ll eat my own shit on livestream

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back